When married men flirt, do they really intend to cheat? Or are they just trying to get an ego boost? How bad is it really if the flirting is just some harmless fun that makes both parties feel better about themselves. All men please tell the real deal about why men in relationships flirt.
Secretlywonder Secretlywonder 22-25, F 19 Answers Dec 26, 2011

flirting is usually harmless and rarely means they intend to cheat

Best Answer

because they don't get the attention they seek at home. Some act on it some don't. As humans we all crave the need to be wanted and noticed.

Best Answer

Mostly for the fun and the ego boost. But sometimes there is a real temptation.

Best Answer

How do you tell if he is actually tempted?

Best Answer

It depends. Do you want him to be?

Best Answer

No. I want to know if he his tempted so I know what not to do.

Best Answer

Then put a little distance between you. Be less available to him and less responsive to what he says, and see if he pursues

Best Answer

Ok thanks. Good idea.

Best Answer

why do we all?

Best Answer

reassurance usually....

Best Answer

Just to prove to themselves they still "have it".

Best Answer

I guess I do flirt or talk junk on here. It's anonymous fun. I mean no harm and I'm respectful as not to be vulgar like some. It is also a way to carry a conversation. I'm not trying to cheat and in real life try not to put myself in awkward situations. It is like a coping mechanism in a sense.

Best Answer

because they are still men, regardless. it's harmless, unless you got a ****** man, but that is just the luck of the draw.

Best Answer

We flirt because its fun. Sometimes the "fun" aspect of flirting with your spouse is lost and it's fun to get the recognition from others. It's nice to know that others beyond your spouse still see you. In a way, If i know I'm being recognized by others, it makes me feel more confident with my spouse.

Best Answer

Because they aren't dead yet, of course!

Best Answer

they have no respect for their wives, if lust is involved

Best Answer

I DO IT ON HERE JUST FOR FUN.

Best Answer

Because they are no longer sexually attracted to their wives. Of course there are numerous reasons for the cause of that spanning from resentment to disgust.

Best Answer