lili86 lili86 22-25, F 8 Answers Sep 23, 2011

Men let themselves go after marriage. Put down the beer, get back to the gym and chase your woman like you used to! If you don't put the effort in, what do you expect?!

Best Answer

I have no idea. But if you find out, let me know.

Best Answer

Most women aren't interested in sex in any meaningful way. In western society there are roughly equal numbers of men and women and there are loads of horny guys looking for sex. If women were as interested in sex as men were all those guys would find getting laid quite easy. As it is there is such a shortage of sexual partners that men will, and often have to, pay a lot of money, hundreds in fact, to a woman for an hour of sex.<br />
Now if anyone can square this with women having a sex drive equal to a man's, accepting the statistically few exceptions, I'm very interested to know how you've done it. If it is the case that male and female sex drives are equal then there are A LOT of very sexually frustrated women that conversely feel no need to do anything about their sexual frustration.<br />
So the answer to this is simple, women won't have sex because they don't want sex.

Best Answer

I think you forget about one important fact. Man react to visual stimulus. That's why we need sexy lingerie, naked pictures and **** movies. Women prefer mental stimulation before they really want to have sex with their partners. Diner, movies, good replacing conversation. You give her that and she will give you **** of your life. I know many women who are more perverted then I'm : ) take care

Best Answer

Hmmm, interesting. It sounds like you've created this theory from your own experiences. Here is mine. Been married for 8 years but we have been together for 13. We have always been very attracted to each other but after two kids my insecurities caused us to go through serious slow periods. However, the second I hit 38, I hit a sexual peak that reminds me of my early 20's. While it's been said that men peak in their late teens/early 20's...they are always up for sex. Our issue...it takes me longer than he can last to ******. I'm thinking my sensitivity has gone away a bit. Easy fix...cialis.
Not sure why couples stop having sex but as long as one party still needs it, it's important and now science can help us out! Nothing is unfixable!

Best Answer

I call bullshit!
Woman are very complex but it's how we see ourselves that effects sex the most. Men could give a **** less...sex is sex. If a woman isn't happy...sex isn't happening and it could last forever until it eats at a relationship like cancer. My personal solution??? Upgrades (plastic surgeon or trainer...whatever). Couples need sex but strong/secure people can endure without it. I've never met a woman that was either. So many solutions these days...you just have to take the plunge!

Best Answer

I wish I could answer that question and make alot of people very happy. I've been living in a sexless marriage for quite some time now and not by my choice. It was her who said I no longer have any desire for sex. I gave up begging, whats the point? If she doesn't want to have sex and you put pressure on her to have sex, it just won't be very good. Most women quit having sex for various reasons, usually no desire, hormonal, or no attraction to spouse any more.

Best Answer

Why stay married then?

Best Answer

:(
Yep, so many reasons can make us give it up. Usually, it was something we did to ourselves and it takes more than a candle-lite dinner and lingerie to fix it. The more a man asks...the more unattractive he is to us (like a dog begging for scraps). Men can't win. I'm sorry. I have no advice but sympathize!

Best Answer

After talking to my mom who just turned 60 and her husband is 62...I thought for sure that they were still having sex. This is the second marriage for both of 23 years. She said that the earge is still there for both of them but it pops it's head up less than it used to. Their main issue...it hurts my mom physically. It was gradual but happened quickly. She said it was is an issue with older woman that no one mentions because people never lived as long as we do now.
Her description: the sensitive nerve endings in her "female area" have turned from pleasure to sensitive pain. I looked it up and it's very common.
She no longer gets pleasure from sex and it's something they have come to terms with but it takes his toll. She recently talked to her doctor about it but, she said he looked at her like he had never heard the complaint before.
We're not sure if it is because he is male or if it's because women her age just don't talk about that sort of thing. The embarrassment of his reaction set her back on fixing it...even with me urging her to check it out further. I, myself, have looked online for similar complaints and don't find much. Is this common?

Best Answer

Cheat.. that's what I'm going to do. My wife gave up on our sex life.

Best Answer

Typical solution. Not sure we were meant to be monogamous. How do you feel when you cheat? After? That's the real example of your affection for your wife. It sucks that we are tested this way.

Best Answer

For many reasons, some as follows:<br />
Boredom<br />
Sexual dissatisfaction<br />
Mental abuse<br />
Physical abuse<br />
Financial stress.<br />
Fear of another pregnancy.<br />
Death of marital expectations<br />
They make the man beg for sex because it allows them the feeling of control and re-enforces their place in the family dynamic. Very common practice and usually quite effective with weak minded men.

Best Answer