candy1candy2candy3 candy1candy2candy3 41-45, F 12 Answers Feb 22, 2011

because they lack control of themselves and are grasping for anything that can make them feel in control...that and ego

Best Answer

because they are weak and need someone to dominate. Real me do not abuse their wives, I've had two screamers, both were ******* who needed to stand on someone else to make them feel tall, it is definitely an abuse of authority and few men don't do it in some form to women. ob<x>jectifying women is another form of abuse of Authority. When I say authority I mean men are bigger and can force their will by brute strength.

Best Answer

Darling.....pleeeaase! I didn't mean to yell at you--I was stressed-out and had a bad day at work. Let's not air our dirty laundry in public. I'll be home in an hour or so--how about we go out for dinner and a date?

Best Answer

mine never has screamed, although he is an ignorer

Best Answer

Because men like that are arseholes!

Best Answer

We men don't, in general, have the mental capacity to think thinks out and communicate our needs the way women do. Consequently we only tend to understand aggression and the big noise that goes along with it. It might be a good idea to put a little breathing room between this man and yourself. At the very least, you will be out of the way if he starts swinging.<br />
Good luck

Best Answer

hahaha good question!

Best Answer

it makes sex exciting.....lol

Best Answer

I would leave a man like this, THE FIRST TIME HE SCREAMED, I WOULD BE GONE. <br />
I think men that scream are very girlish. Turns me off.

Best Answer