feraldawn feraldawn 31-35, M 16 Answers Oct 1, 2012 in Hobbies

For some reason some men find that effeminacy in other men makes them insecure in their own sexuality.

Best Answer

Cross dressers are fabulous! There is nothing better than someone that can compete with a Kardashian.

Best Answer

love it!

Best Answer

It could be because a "cross-dresser" falls within the male gender binary as opposed to a "transgender or transsexual" .Then...<br />
All of you are right that the majority of men are not secure enough to accept their attraction to another man in a dress or not. The problem being is when some of those men become violent.<br />
A woman on the other hand can still sense the sexual attraction of the crossdresser and could be curious or just tired of the traditional male.<br />
In either case, she normally doesn't carry all the sexual insecurities of a guy and is more accepting.

Best Answer

Absolutely it sucks seeing a guy that is dressed like a chick then being like she is hot I would tap that to your friends, get closer and OMG!!! you want to bang a dude. Yah been there

Best Answer

thats funny lol sorry it happened like that, but that is a compliment to some of us

Best Answer

I can admit I checked a guy dressed in women's clothes. Had a way nice butt.

Best Answer

ill bet he is flattered, even if you didnt act on it. next time, maybe tell the cd that she/he is attractive, just to make her day

Best Answer

False advertisement ?

Best Answer

OK, here's my radical theory, which has two parts that are somewhat related: <br />
1. A lot of men are aroused sexually by other men as well as by women, even though their preference may be for women. In order to reassure themselves that they are straight, they over-react to anything they think of as homosexual. This includes putting down men who are thought to be trying to be sexually provocative.<br />
2. Male sexuality is partly about dominance, and dominance is about competition and power. Men being hateful to cross-dressers is a dominance behavior. It's one-upmanship -- a bid for power.<br />
Go ahead and use my theory if you like. I'm not a man, and I'm not a psychologist. But I've read a lot about the topic of male/female communications, and this theory is partly ba<x>sed on what I've read about that. (Debra Tannen's writing.) The first part is also ba<x>sed on my gay friend's comment that lots of "straight" men have sex with gays. I've also read that the homosexual rape in male prisons is about dominance more than about sex.

Best Answer

thats actually impressive. can i use that? i try to help my friends cope using this forum and i would like to share this with some of them

Best Answer

I have no problem with cross dressers, have know a few, both gay and straight. Personally I find it harmless, just has never been my thing.

Best Answer

Because they can borrow clothes?

Best Answer

It could possibly be because there are times that males find themselves attracted to the males who cross dress and instead of blaming themselves for the attraction, they blame the cross dresser. This is one possible reason, I'm sure there's more than just one reason.

Best Answer

Because they are scared to death to mistake one of you for a female and hit on you.

Best Answer

this is so true, i get hi on all the time, but when they realize what i am, they run. i think its cute

Best Answer

That's funny...reminds me of an episode of 90210 and one of the guys is making out with a hot babe and then realizes she is a he ;)

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer