dejaentendu90 dejaentendu90 22-25, F 29 Answers May 30, 2012

Because we are the prettier gender.

Best Answer

I will agree with you there.

Best Answer

lol coming from a cylon!

Best Answer

They really do! I always wondered if it was because of using mascara but men having naturally more hair makes a lot of sense to me!

Best Answer

they have more hair everywhere to the body......so more eye hair.

Best Answer

that makes sense!

Best Answer

At night, when women are sleeping, the men pluck out our eyelashes.

Best Answer

i knew it!

Best Answer

you hit the nail on the head! good question!! I thought I was the only one with eyelash envy lol

Best Answer

Butterfly kisses of course!

Best Answer

Is there a species on the planet that the male isn't prettier and more colorful?

Best Answer

There are, but not many. i was thinking it mad to do with that, too. but women kind of reversed the role of that artificially.

Best Answer

had*

Best Answer

I too think women are far more attractive in the human species.
E-gads!!! My daughter is a boy magnet D:

Best Answer

Yes, they kind of have reversed it artificially. Naturally speaking though, men are the better looking sex and have more attractive potential.... if we only tried our hardest like you women to be good looking! For example, men have more muscle & less fat, longer eyelashes, better metabolism, don't have cellulite, age better, get less acne, and don't need makeup. We men could make it to where we are the sexier sex - if we only wanted to be. Unfortunately, men don't care about their looks, but if women lost the makeup and desire to look good but men gained the desire to look good - then men would be far better looking than women. Right now I'd say that men still are better looking, but if we only cared about our looks then we'd be FAR better looking.

Best Answer

In the human species the males are still the more attractive ones because we are mammals. When it comes to mammals the males are the more attractive. Some scientific evidences would be: males have more muscle & less fat, longer eyelashes, better metabolism, don't have cellulite, age better, get less acne, and don't need makeup. We men could make it to where we are the sexier sex - if we only wanted to be. Unfortunately, men don't care about their looks, but if women lost the makeup and desire to look good but men gained the desire to look good - then men would be FAR better looking than women. Right now I'd say that men still are better looking, but if we only cared about our looks then we'd be FAR better looking.

Best Answer

They do!!! great! I'll add this to the "just more proof that I am not a man!" coulomb!

Best Answer

Having longer, thicker eyelashes is not a real advantage.

Best Answer

The reason why men have the better eyelashes is due to the fact that we are hairier. Since we have more hair - it logically makes sense that we have more eyelash hair as well. Sorry women, but we men have it better than you guys.

Best Answer

Technically it is because we are the sexier sex.... in other words we were designed to be more attractive than females. We are mammals, and if you look in the mammal kingdom you'll see that males are always more beautiful than the females......... so by design this makes sense.

Best Answer

Human nature

Best Answer

Cause lifes not fair!

Best Answer

as far as I know they don't! I don't

Best Answer

It's because we practically burn our eyelashes off with all of that volumizing mascara we use everyday.

Best Answer

The universe is a cruel place sometimes ...

Best Answer

because,unlike women,we just let them grow.

Best Answer

your's are growing far more then usual sometimes looks like bear fur.

Best Answer

ok,that does it!i´m getting them done first thing in the morning!:)

Best Answer

we do? I thought that was just me.

Best Answer

because the grass always seems greener on the other side..?

Best Answer

Ever wondered why peacocks were more beautiful than peahens?

Best Answer