Because we are the prettier gender.

Best Answer

I will agree with you there.

Best Answer

lol coming from a cylon!

Best Answer

Male are so much sexier than woman XD

Best Answer

they have more hair everywhere to the body......so more eye hair.

Best Answer

that makes sense!

Best Answer

Men don't have longer eyelashes. Eyelashes grow before puberty which is when men grow thicker body hair. They aren't actually hairier.

Best Answer

They really do! I always wondered if it was because of using mascara but men having naturally more hair makes a lot of sense to me!

Best Answer

At night, when women are sleeping, the men pluck out our eyelashes.

Best Answer

i knew it!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

AHHHHH THE EVILNESS BEHIND ALL MEN >:D

Best Answer

you hit the nail on the head! good question!! I thought I was the only one with eyelash envy lol

Best Answer

Butterfly kisses of course!

Best Answer

Is there a species on the planet that the male isn't prettier and more colorful?

Best Answer

There are, but not many. i was thinking it mad to do with that, too. but women kind of reversed the role of that artificially.

Best Answer

had*

Best Answer

I too think women are far more attractive in the human species.
E-gads!!! My daughter is a boy magnet D:

Best Answer

Yes, they kind of have reversed it artificially. Naturally speaking though, men are the better looking sex and have more attractive potential.... if we only tried our hardest like you women to be good looking! For example, men have more muscle & less fat, longer eyelashes, better metabolism, don't have cellulite, age better, get less acne, and don't need makeup. We men could make it to where we are the sexier sex - if we only wanted to be. Unfortunately, men don't care about their looks, but if women lost the makeup and desire to look good but men gained the desire to look good - then men would be far better looking than women. Right now I'd say that men still are better looking, but if we only cared about our looks then we'd be FAR better looking.

Best Answer

In the human species the males are still the more attractive ones because we are mammals. When it comes to mammals the males are the more attractive. Some scientific evidences would be: males have more muscle & less fat, longer eyelashes, better metabolism, don't have cellulite, age better, get less acne, and don't need makeup. We men could make it to where we are the sexier sex - if we only wanted to be. Unfortunately, men don't care about their looks, but if women lost the makeup and desire to look good but men gained the desire to look good - then men would be FAR better looking than women. Right now I'd say that men still are better looking, but if we only cared about our looks then we'd be FAR better looking.

Best Answer

They do!!! great! I'll add this to the "just more proof that I am not a man!" coulomb!

Best Answer

I think it might be due to evolution. Since men have been the gender to go outside of the home more often for hunt, work, etc, their eyelashes which are supposed to block debris from the eyes are thicker and longer than women's who stayed indoors where there's no wind to transport debris. I could be speaking out of my *** though, I don't know if this is true.

Best Answer

This is exactly what I think is the reason too. As a matter of fact I was Googling, Why are men's eyelashes longer than women's? And this site and question came up lol. I bet this is the reason!!!

Best Answer

The reason why men have the better eyelashes is due to the fact that we are hairier. Since we have more hair - it logically makes sense that we have more eyelash hair as well. Sorry women, but we men have it better than you guys.

Best Answer

Technically it is because we are the sexier sex.... in other words we were designed to be more attractive than females. We are mammals, and if you look in the mammal kingdom you'll see that males are always more beautiful than the females......... so by design this makes sense.

Best Answer

Human nature

Best Answer

Cause lifes not fair!

Best Answer

as far as I know they don't! I don't

Best Answer

It's because we practically burn our eyelashes off with all of that volumizing mascara we use everyday.

Best Answer

The universe is a cruel place sometimes ...

Best Answer

because,unlike women,we just let them grow.

Best Answer

your's are growing far more then usual sometimes looks like bear fur.

Best Answer

ok,that does it!i´m getting them done first thing in the morning!:)

Best Answer

we do? I thought that was just me.

Best Answer

because the grass always seems greener on the other side..?

Best Answer

Men do not have longer or thicker eyelashes than women. People are using anecdotes to show that men do. While this is a common mistake to make, it does not make sense when you look at the science behind hair in general, or eyelashes specifically.

Eyelash hair develops before puberty and is not related to testosterone levels. Therefore the whole “men are hairier” thing is nonsensical. Hair in and of itself is not masculine; men and women have similar amounts of body hair before puberty. Testosterone darkens and thickens the fine, light body hair children have, which then creates an illusion men are hairier as the childlike hair women retain is almost invisible. As far as anecdotes, have you ever noticed that when boys start to grow beards they suddenly get hairy… eyes? No. Interestingly, it seems men do not have thicker eyebrows either. So THAT is where society is incorrect. That is also one of the strongest gender cues. Many ideas of femininity and masculinity are learned. For example, the idea women have larger lips. When measured, men’s lips are larger in every way.

It would seem it is mostly an ethnic trait, and if anything women’s tendency toward retaining childlike features would mean they have better eyelashes, although I would say it’s a mild difference based on research I’ve seen. Middle eastern, southern European, Indians, etc, will have the thickest eyelashes. East Asians will have the sparsest, corresponding with their head and body hair. From other research I’ve seen women have more head hair. Which also contradicts the “male hair” thing. A woman with thick eyelashes will likely have thick head hair, thick eyebrows, and a lot of vellus (fine) body hair. A man will have thick hair, thick eyebrows, and a lot of body hair. However, all of these things will not be related to testosterone - only the darkness and thickness of the beard and body hair specifically. Testosterone does not put follicles where they weren’t before. It also tends to cause hair loss on the head.

East Asian men have less follicles overall however they do not have less testosterone. In fact I saw a study where the Caucasians had fewer differing facial features between sexes than East Asians did. Because many gender cues are learned, and because people over identify with their own race - although race is also learned as it does not technically exist - a white person will view an East Asian as more androgynous and vice versa. This is also due to less familiarity with the race, or really the culture. As women are the ones expected to be attractive people of both races will pay more attention to what supposedly constitutes femininity within their group. Even though they will often be wrong. Attractiveness is in many ways also learned. From what I’ve gathered, it seems almost entirely learned especially when it comes to the face. The main difference between men and women is that women are smaller facially and smaller in stature. Yet tall women are often held up as being the ideal which is in direct opposition to beauty standards supposedly aligning with looking feminine. Men and women within an ethnicity won’t really look that different facially. The main differences in appearance are due to ethnicity.

Eyelashes get thinner, lighter, and shorter with age. Most likely it is related to looking young, which is often emphasized in women while maturity is emphasized in men.

Best Answer