Yes other women...LOL It is sad when they won't leave cause they don't really want any more then to play with the new toy...not care for it daily!
onceacheatalways1 onceacheatalways1 41-45 17 Answers Aug 7, 2009

Ego? Is that the new slang for it?

Best Answer

It's because they can't stroke it fast enough!

Best Answer

Men just want to be stroked. Period.

Best Answer

because women want to be swept off their feet by confident men on a charging horse with shining armour =)

Best Answer

Because you only got involved with men who needed their ego stroked, were not all like that.

Best Answer

Some men get to the point in their lives where they feel like only a meal ticket. When their partners forget that men also need to feel appreciated and respected then the partnership breaks down. Everyone of us needs to feel loved. Men are vulnerable too. They look in the mirror also and see time etched on their faces.

As a woman don't you want to feel desired and appreciated? I know that I do. I am not just talking about sexual matters here. As we all get older we think on what years we have left and want to share these years with someone who brings laughter and compliments into our lives. The security of knowing that it is alright to be ourselves with another person.

Most people chose a partner when they are young and go about raising a family and establishing careers. Then children are raised and some people find themselves living with a partner who is a stranger with little in common with them.

Men need affection too. Men need to know that they are still attractive and that they can communicate their fears to their partner. I don't think that this is necessarily a matter of having their egos stroked. It is a basic human need to feel desirable and wanted. To feel accepted and understood for who all of us truly are inside.

I sense some emotional pain in your question. I hope that the answers help in some way.

Best Answer

OK, I have a different take on this. I think you are probably the "other woman". If so, I think you are probably suffering because he won't leave his unhappy (supposedly) marriage for you. . . Is this the correct interpretation? If I am correct, look at the EP experience "I am the Other Woman" - I think you will find it supportive.

Best Answer

wow why the hate. the real thing is did you take him for granted.. did he say he loves you and you dont return it. do you foundle him when you make love . or does he do all the work. truth is if you really take care of him and not only with sex he will be true. it a very common mistake. if you really want a answer. hit me up.

Best Answer

not so much another woman, but by any woman

we are sad little creatures that are to manly(embarrassed) to admit we have low self-esteem...

Best Answer

Everyone needs their EGO boosted now and then! We all guilty of that! Men and Women. As long as one knows your boundries theres no harm in it xx.

Best Answer

I'm 56, I have an ego. Most of us have accepted that we are invisible to 20 y/o young ladies. But I'm sure that others have not. I would suppose that some guys, especially those who are still insecure, would need some ego stroking by someone other than their wife. As for me, a smile from another female is nice, but I'm rather secure in who I am. Besides, my wife has taken very good care of herself and I find it a compliment that she is still with me. But then, all of us older guys are married to beauty queens - if you ask us around other guys.

Best Answer

You're right, all men ALWAYS need their ego stroked by "another women"

Best Answer

Some don't.

Best Answer

By a woman other than you, you mean? Because they be little boys! They always want new toys. Just kidding, I don't hate men really...

Best Answer

my EGO is cool its something else that needs to be stroked ;D

Best Answer