Everytime i speak to a man who I am not interested in and those guys I knew from the past like childhood friends . We say how are you and blah blah then suddenly they say oh I have a new girlfriend and I am thinking I didn't even ask if he's got one. I didn't even ask him out so why tell me his business? I don't want to know. I am fedup hearing and seeing coupledoms and I hardly get one myself, I really don't want to know because it crushes me all the time.
Myalee Myalee 41-45, F 10 Answers May 27, 2012

Because they think you are flirting and want a date - or -<br />
Because you haven't seen each other in awhile and are sharing what is important to them.<br />
Is there a reason they should NOT mention that to you?

Best Answer

Yes because it wasn't my business. I feel like they sense that I feel lonely and wants a boyfriend so they are like i don't want you ! so they mention their girlfriend!
But honestly I was minding my own business and never shared my private business with them lot. Actually I think about it...he knew my son's dad and maybe he was trying to find out if I have a boyfriend but I am not the sort of person who go around saying i have a boyfriend or not.

Best Answer

I don't think having a girlfriend is private business - I think you are reading way too much into it because of your own feelings.

Best Answer

He is assuming you find him irresistible.

Best Answer

Oh please he looked rough that day!!

Best Answer

They probably feel weak in your presence like they have to remind themself they already have a girlfreind. <br />
So, my guess cause they find you attractive.

Best Answer

That's nice. lol.

Best Answer

Then think that :D.

Best Answer

:)
Wil try.

Best Answer

To impress you. <br />
To let you know that they are interested in having a girlfriend.

Best Answer

maybe he enjoys life with his girlfriend and since you guys were having friendly a conversation, it just came to his mind. cant help it if a guy's excited about something. : )

Best Answer