shap36 shap36 41-45, M 45 Answers May 15, 2013 in Community

Some men do try to control women for certain. Some women try to control men and some people don't try to control anyone

Best Answer

Never had one that controlled me yet. I divorced that man.

Best Answer

They can try ... We'll sometimes let them think they're actually being successful.<br />
But in the end ... we win ... us gals can be downright devious !!!

Best Answer

Why do Woman try to control Men? Same answer! and I know more woman doing this then I know men doing it. Because they want to be in control!

Best Answer

My mom tells me it's because men have a need to feel superior. Some sort of need to be "in charge" and the strongest, smartest, fastest animal in the pack. She always said that I should let the man think he's in control and not challenge him when he is making an error. That men are taught that they must be stronger and protective of the female, and so it brings a man down when he thinks you might not need him to do most things for you or that you feel he isn't making sound judgments all of the time. I always found that advice sort of strange coming from her, since she is such a strong woman, and my stepdad was always so passive. I have heard preachers teach that the man is always to have the final word in all decisions. <br />
Personally, I don't know what's it's all about. I only know that I have a hard time pretending that I don't have brains or opinions or strengths. I don't like to play games with people and pretend to be what I'm not. Maybe it's one of the reasons I'm still single, but if that's so, then that's the way it has to be.

Best Answer

Insecurity.

Best Answer

Only controllers try controlling anyone. It's a personality defect that can be found equally in men and women.

Best Answer

The fact is that we have little control at all around women, so we have to make a concerted effort to gain some.

Best Answer

Jeeess...I though it was the other way round.

Best Answer

Thats not always the case. I was controlled and abused in my last relationship.

Best Answer

Insecure...

Best Answer

they don't know any better. they'd be happier if they let their woman control them. that's just a true statement.

Best Answer

They don't - only the ones women need to get rid of do that.

Best Answer

They don't all do that, but the ones who do, seem to know what kind of women to go after.

Best Answer

they dont. you just havent seen enough examples

Best Answer

I always thought it was the other way around. They have the means to do so.

Best Answer

Insecure

Best Answer

ITS THEIR NATURE. THEY SEEM 2 4GET WE HAV BOTH N US THE WO FOR WOMAN & THE MAN @ THE N!

Best Answer

Insecurity bottom line.

Best Answer

The same reason women do.... insecurity issues

Best Answer