Bre1970 Bre1970 41-45, F 7 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Singledom

Maybe they're intimidated. Or maybe it's today's culture, courting and dating have gone out the window! Drop some hints if you're interested, good luck!

Best Answer

let's go out.

Best Answer

I don't know. Why don't you ask them out? If you're interested, you can make the first move. Maybe they'd be happy you did.

Best Answer

Every time I've ever asked a guy out it has never worked out-usually been a nightmare.

Best Answer

Then it was the wrong guy for you. The right guy would have been thrilled that you asked. Don't give up! :)

Best Answer

Thanks for the encouragement.

Best Answer

I find most women give cryptic answers... very confusing

Best Answer

That question is really two questions: "are you seeing anyone" and "would you like me to ask you out." On one level they're asking to find out the answer, on another they're asking to see how you react to them asking,

If you were to say "Yes, I have a husband, so you'd better watch yourself" in a sultry voice while grabbing their crotch, they're probably not going to take that as a rejection. On the other hand, if you say "Nahh" in a bored way while looking at your watch, they're not going to take it as an invitation.

Best Answer

Maybe they are a little shy. Turn the tables on them if u interested.

Best Answer