mona1 mona1 18-21, F 22 Answers Sep 9, 2012 in Community

Sometimes it's that they like the idea of a relationship, though they aren't interested in committing to one. Sometimes they just want sex or to use the woman for a while to meet whatever needs they have.

Best Answer

desperation. they dont know how to find a woman that mentally satisfies them. so they chase em all to compensate.

Best Answer

Because they are bored ... and need something to do.

Best Answer

because it's not marriage they are after :D

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

gee talking about marryish at your age.o gee

Best Answer

LOL good question. Some men have the same amount of sense that the car chasing dog does.

Best Answer

sometimes the dogs get totally ****** up by the car....then they learn their lesson :)

Best Answer

Not all guys are in it for the well you know…some of us are acctually trying to find the right girl someone we love

Best Answer

Why not just enjoy the companionship and sharing? Marriage doesn't have to happen to be a fulfilling relationship for both people.

Best Answer

some men chase women for fun times, and to see how many can they score with.

Best Answer

with you it's about the chase<br />
you're not gettin' anything from me<br />
with you it's about the cha-haseee<br />
you're not getting anythin', gettin' anythin'<br />
gettin' anythin' from meeee

Best Answer

Men chase women they have no intention of marrying, for the same reason dogs chase cars they have no intention of catching....to **** upon them.

Best Answer

simple!.. there are n number of women..who drive them crazzzy... lets not generalise the concept..<br />
do you believe in marriage? its mutual

Best Answer

I believe some men all around the world still have intention to marry. You're just unlucky to find one. :)

Best Answer

me!! i'm still young to get married

Best Answer

Oops... My bad. :)

Best Answer