Men cannot eat the same food every day. It's natural desire to experience contrast.

Best Answer

I would say, firstly because there is something amiss in the relationship, or just because the novelty has worn off. Then there is the infatuation factor and the risk which might be stimulating. Sadly most people aren't aware, that affairs seldom last and afterwards you are stuck in a worse situation than before. And this goes for both genders.

Best Answer

P.S. And what one partner describes as 'good' doesn't necessarily have to feel the same way for the other half of a couple. Talking and working things out would be more sensible than cheating, that's for sure!

Best Answer

Variety, if they dont get their ego stroked, they will seek elsewhere, boredom, attention, risky behavior, exciting....same as Women who cheat. Mike1964 is totally right: not gender specific

Best Answer

I'm to lazy and love my wife to much to cheat on her. Why a rational man would want multiple women os beyond me. If two are good, one is better.

Best Answer

Hate to generalize: Men cheat - because they can. Women cheat because they are unfulfilled or something is greatly missing in the relationship.

Best Answer

Because they think they might get more. Or they don't see themselves as "having it all."

Best Answer

I think its because a lot of men may actually act mature but secretly have to let their inner child though. I dont know the reason really why they would have the urge to lose everything with their partner over one little fling.I think its because some men don't see what they really have right in front of them until its gone. If he can't be faithful then he doesn't deserve you.Thats the way I see it

Best Answer

Some men simply like the risk factor, but often things don't feel as hunky dory as either their partners or outsiders think. I know in my own situation my husband was in denial for several years that I was unhappy in our relationship. It took a full out blow up on my part for him to be able to hear me. The ironic thing is that I blew after HE had an emotional affair at his work place. I suspicion that he felt much more appreciation from her than he was getting from me at the time.

Best Answer

Yea should just be people. Women cheat too. I have never cheated. People just get stupid or bored and the opportunity comes at their weak point.

Best Answer

Women cheat too, we just admit it less often We also have hormones to breed, contrary to what some male egos will admit on here.

Best Answer

I don't think most of the ones who cheat have it good. I've seen survey data that indicates most of the ones who cheat have a headachey wife.<br />
As for the ones who have do have it good yet cheat , most of those are "pla<x>yers" in my view, part of the small minority of men who are irresistible to women and are accustomed to multiple partners.

Best Answer

not all mean cheat for variety, or desire to breed, or any of those logical reasons. some men...some men just want to sow chaos. we want to destroy things. we want to prove that when you said you would always be with us, you were a liar. and some men believe you are a cheater and are doing it out of revenge for imagined wrongs. some men are just plain crazy, and have no reason. do not try to explain it away, for you simply enable the weak.

Best Answer

My husband cheated on me- he says- because we were in an argument about something. (I'd found out he was lying to me.) I was at my mothers, and he was in his home area looking for a house for us to move into after the baby was born. He was changing jobs, and I was almost finished with college, so we were relocating. Anyway, he cheated on me during that time when we were apart for about two weeks. <br />
When I asked him why, he said it was because I was mad at him, and the other woman "kept coming over". <br />
So....really.......I have NO idea.

Best Answer

Simple...they don't think through their actions

Best Answer