heavenslilangl14 heavenslilangl14 26-30, F 29 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Marriage

The same could be asked of women cheating on good men

Best Answer

The ones who will cheat will cheat on any woman.

Best Answer

if i had a nickle for every time someone asked this in questions I would be rich by now. No joke. The answer is simple, they're jerks who can't control their joystick.

Best Answer

Grasp MY joystick baby! ...and see if YOU gain any control :)

Best Answer

Ask Halle Berry and Jennifer Aniston!<br />
Because men are ********, we like a little ' strange' and monogamy <br />
( imo) doesn't work..<br />
Sorry, dear........

Best Answer

I feel like that as humans we naturally always want more. It doesn't matter if it's a man, or a woman it can and does still happen. The 10 comandments tell us not to commit adultry, but many of us do. It's kind of like the sign says speed limit 70 mph, but for many that just isn't enough.

Best Answer

PEOPLE cheat period, not just men and not just on good people.

Best Answer

I think so many men cheat on good women,because they dont have what they want,and sometimes we just dont think,and once we lose a good woman we wish we had kept her,because the other woman is the same as the guy whos bad.

Best Answer

if he is your husband from your avatar pic he must be nuts

Best Answer

yes my husband did it

Best Answer

sadly to many men think with the small head instead of the big one

Best Answer

sad to dsay it's a double edge sword, i'm sorry it's like that, happened to me too, sucks!

Best Answer

sexist and stupid question in my opinion

Best Answer

would it be sexist and stupid if your the good man and it happened to you?

Best Answer

they will alawys be dogs and always want to have defferent type of sex and if they tell you their not cheating it means every second they have they do it

Best Answer

Why do women choose to be with BAD men?<br />
By the way, I am not defending the bad guys.

Best Answer

Obviously... <br />
good is not Good enough ...when they're craving Wicked & naughty :)

Best Answer

Two words: Self destruction.<br />
I'm convinced most men cheat because they are too big of cowards to be honest with a woman and tell her they want out of a relationship. So instead of having an adult conversation with her they cheat allowing the woman to end the relationship and thus allowing them to escape their adult responsibilities.

Best Answer

STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID ---thats all I can think of atm

Best Answer

Because it's the norm

Best Answer

A lot of times they been "hurt" so they want to hurt a good girl for they feel good about themselves and get over there feeling of hurt

Best Answer

Why do women cheat on GOOD men. Quickly, answer the question.

Best Answer

i dont know why. maybe they are really insecure, unhappy, been pysically abused and dont know how to accept love, feel they dont deserve the good man..... however i asked bc im a good wife and been cheated on

Best Answer

That've very fukced up and I'm truly sorry that your husband cheated on you. Just know that it works both ways. There are no shortage of women who cheat on men. But we're supposed to PRETEND That that doesn't happen.

Best Answer

Who considers her good?

Best Answer

even the cheating husband saying they are good women. God? herself?

Best Answer

Ego

Best Answer