alynn30 alynn30 26-30, F 24 Answers Jan 22, 2012

Why do women cheat on good men?

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

Good men don't cheat.

Best Answer

Why do people cheat period??

Best Answer

I have never cheated on a woman. and I plan on never cheating.

Best Answer

Clearly something is missing - number one reason why men leave. Not sexually compatible would be my guess. Some men are bisexual, BTW.

Best Answer

they wouldn't leave or cheat if they get evrything they want. How to keep them is to keep it unique and different everytime. role play for example. who want to be with same person all the time. the key is to learn how to be many persons in one body....works for me, maybe too much :o)

Best Answer

Sex was not an issue!!! We role played and had awesome sex but When he went to work its like he couldn't stop texting other girls. Then when he got caught cheating and I asked why he would cheat he would only say it was a stupid mistake. I still wonder if it was something I did to make him cheat.

Best Answer

Stop blaming yourself. I would ask him in a civil manner.

Best Answer

Because they are BORED. Sorry but it is the truth. I work with men & they tell me absolutely everything. Also, I do not believe monogamy is natural. Do you wan to eat the same dinner every single evening??

Best Answer

Men just cheat..its in there gene;/

Best Answer

Men cheat on bad women too

Best Answer

Is this really your first question here alynn30?

Best Answer

find a good man.

Best Answer

They know deep down they don't deserve these good women so they purposely sabotage the relationship.

Best Answer

interesting something to ponder!!!

Best Answer

nah that aint it.. these cheaters .. dont think they arent good enough or dont deserve good women.. lol..
men wouldn't think that.. you're thinking like a woman.. : ^ )

Best Answer

With all due respect, some men do think this way. Why else would they ask you all the time why you're with them? There are certainly some men out there that feel they are not worthy of certain women so they will purposely ruin a relationship as an easy out. I know of what I speak.

Best Answer

The saying is: behind every good man is a good women...true...so true...How do you think he got there and the same should be for women also? Women make men feel like men and visa versa it's give and take...once either of the party feels mis-treated then there is misunderstandingsof the relationship. That is when the trouble starts. Either they can go to counsling or part there ways, sometimes people out grow each other...sorry had alot to say lol...

Best Answer

I think a reason men sometimes cheat on good women, or at least women considered in the court of public opinion to be good, is because many women turn into the woman most acceptable in that court of public opinion. Some are for sure just idiots, but after giving much thought to why a guy like that South Carolina Governor would give up a charmed life with a beautiful wife and four kids, I started thinking about how reduced his time had become along with living like the pillar of domestic life. And for him personally, he might have been asking, where did living it up with a hot babe go? Then this Brazilian babe crosses his path and gives him a bunch of attention, and he’s off to Brazil. Now I’m not saying it’s right and it’s not what I would do, but having been married at one time for more than 16 years, I can see how it might happen. One other reason I started thinking about it, was because I heard so many people get as far as calling a guy a dirt bag but very little explanation of the real reason so many men are cheating. <br />
If you consider the magnitude of what is on the internet centered on naked women and males wanting to see them, combined with an entire industry that knows they can make a fortune if they supply a way to see them, I think one almost has to wonder if some of the needs that males have is a given trait that just doesn’t go away because they all of a sudden became domestic. <br />
I have had a suspicion for a long time that the woman that disregards just how different men are when it comes to what they find important in a relationship is asking for trouble. Just because men don’t approach being domestic and raising a family with the same amount of enthusiasm as a woman, should not make him deficient at fulfilling his role as a partner. You may just be asking him for something he can’t provide. It’s not that the domestic, raising a family, and having kids and all is not fulfilling to a degree, but to expect it to be at the same level as a woman is probably asking for too much in many cases. And if he is of the kind that will never find as much fulfillment as a woman from all the domestic stuff and the stuff that he gets a lot of enjoyment out of is lacking to long, it could be an accident waiting to happen.

Best Answer

Thank you so much for your input. I greatly appreciate your acknowledgement of the possibility that men and women are so different in how they view things as it relates to sex and relationships. I plan to add more later in hopes of better understanding instead of cultivating further animosity between men and women. I think the more people, women and men, who can arrive at exactly what the facts are concerning male and female real needs and wants, the further down the road we will be to acceptance and respecting those differences.

Best Answer

Because the men might be bisexual and need some **** now!

Best Answer

Because they can.

Best Answer

Uh, any number of reasons.<br />
Some people are just not meant for monogamy. However, we're kind of expected to be monogamous. So these people will get into monogamous relationships and then sleep around because they acn't help themselves - irrespective of how great their partner is.<br />
Other reasons may be personal issues, drunken mistakes, a way of dealing with a fight, or perhaps a general sense of alienation and anxiety that they treat by cheating.

Best Answer

coz sharing is caring...

Best Answer

not a bad theory liquidsoul, wouldnt put it past alot of guys,<br />
I never have but have been tempted to several times<br />
it was just mainly about the excitment and something new

Best Answer