shap36 shap36 41-45, M 25 Answers Oct 27, 2011

there is no ugly women.

Best Answer

Sorry if you feel offended by the words ugly . I did not mean to offend anyone as as a human being all male and female are unique personalities in their own right however it is also a fact that men like beautiful womn and the vice versa . hope u got it?

Best Answer

It's not always about lust, sometimes it's about feeling wanted, needed, or feeling special to someone. Not all pretty women can make a man feel virile.

Best Answer

And..not all good looking men can make a woman feel desirable. Sometimes it's something deeper, or more earthy.....that shakes and quakes the heartbeats of human attraction.

Best Answer

I've been around and seen many amazingly surprising things in my day, wink wink. There are so many mysteries to our sexuality.

Best Answer

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Best Answer

DONT YOU KNOW MEN ARE RULED BY THERE DICKS AND DICKS DONT HAVE MIND ENOUGH TO JUDGE IF THEY ARE F******* BEAUTIFUL ONE OR UGLY PU****

Best Answer

Because they can?

Best Answer

Maybe because all the good looking ones are self centered

Best Answer

Ugly women don't care if they are married. Ugly women are desperate for attention.

Best Answer

Not always....sometimes ugly women are powerfully sexy, looks and sexual giftedness are worlds apart.

Best Answer

So that is two counts of Hasty Generalization, and one count of argument from irrelevant authority (one would assume).
Please tell me you don't actually believe this.

Best Answer

men will never cheat and its true from the heart no where see a girl been hurted for a guy but we are always born to take care not to cheat,,

Best Answer

Because they build the man rather than tearing him down with their words. Also, they suck and don't even need to be asked and they swallow every drop.

Best Answer

Because they're in search of a woman who looks like them physically and behaviourally and thinks like their mom!-A shemale! Imagine this mix : )

Best Answer

Becauseeeee, men are pigs.

Best Answer

Because, while you may be more attractive on the outside, the other person is obviously more attractive on the inside.

Best Answer

its because they have tighter....if u know wat im talkin about. lol

Best Answer

don't know I should ask my niece. I think they just know how to use their body. she has guys calling at all times of night and day.

Best Answer