Eve2108 Eve2108 26-30, F 62 Answers Oct 31, 2012 in Affairs

Of those who cheat...

"Men cheat for sex. Women cheat for love."

Best Answer

wrong. Both cheat for attention.

Best Answer

Well said!

Best Answer

same reasons women do....

Best Answer

Why do women cheat?

Best Answer

Larger units?

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

ditto

Best Answer

yup

Best Answer

cuz u females are stupid , wear the shortest of shorts tightest of shirts and most cut and exposed ones and try to shape a heart with ur butts and when ever we talk to you you try to blow your boobs at our faces and yet expect us not to do a single **** about it and just keep eye contact and have a nice chat..

Best Answer

Jeez! What a douchebag!

Best Answer

@happyhunny , we can , and stop being childish admit it ur all ....well i cant find a more suitable word then whoress..but dont take in a bad way , all u do with ur life is try to look attractive and ruin lives

Best Answer

@eve , a douchebag is someone who would dump his friends for a girl , any attractive girl , and trust me i wouldnt leave a friend hanging and go out with a **** id rather burn my hand off den do that :)

Best Answer

tighter ****-tang?

Best Answer

Women cheat too... -_-

Best Answer

For sex and to boost their ego... Women cheat for attention and to boost their ego.

Best Answer

attention ******

Best Answer

you summed it up, cheating occurs frequently enough for both genders.

Best Answer

the same reason women do no morals, no respect for their partner,just plain selfish.its a people thing men need women to cheat with so its not a male thing

Best Answer

I feel as though women are jerks when it comes to the needs of men, since there so sensative twords sex. So I would say that most of the time, its because women don't satasfie their men often enough, believing saying no to sex all the time will keep a man happy. Thats just my opinion. But if that's not the case, then the guys just an *******.

Best Answer

Some of the same reasons woman do?

Best Answer

same reason women cheat

they think they can get away with it.

Best Answer

Ha, you should've asked: why do people cheat?

Best Answer

Why does anyone cheat?

Best Answer

why is this a question for only men? For a man to cheat, unless ************ is cheating, he needs someone to cheat with.

Best Answer

Sex, sex and more sex

Best Answer

because they can....

Best Answer

because there are woman who will allow him to use them time and time again

Best Answer

read my story: "why marriage doesn't work"

Best Answer

At checkers? To win, of course!

Best Answer

I think the question should be is "Why do people(both sexes) cheat?"

Best Answer