Not all men cheat. The ones who do cheat are selfish, and insecure about themselves.

Best Answer

It has always been something I have struggled to understand about my fellow men.

Best Answer

Stupidity. Shortsightedness. Lack of love or respect for a partner. They have "needs" that they think they have a right to have filled if they aren't getting it at home. Excitement. Relationship ADD. Revenge because "she's not treating me right". Because his partner cheated. Because a woman continues to come on to him, and he gives him. Lack of self control. Lack of character. Lack of integrity. Lack of ability to choose to be loyal. Because he feels "tied down" in his relationship or marriage. Because he wants to feel more attractive or younger. And the list goes on. <br />
Cheaters cheat because of all sorts of reasons.

Best Answer

Cuz they r men sweety

Best Answer

what exception does that make

Best Answer

It means all men r cheater cuz it's in their heart just honest men they won't do that who really know what love means and I think they not exist any more ..sorry

Best Answer

About 75% do at some stage out of those 20% are suspected and 10% are caught out.

Best Answer

where did you get numbers? lol ;-p

Best Answer

From the many people I have known and spoken to

Best Answer

im guessing men cheat for different reasons. we aren't ob<x>jects! stop treating me like an ob<x>ject!

Best Answer

Why do women cheat?

Best Answer

DO ANSWER A QUESTION WIT A QUESTION.....

Best Answer

Fed up with their partner, want something better in their lives and want to be appreciated more and have some attention, thats it.

Best Answer

I am just saying that men cheat for the same reason women cheat.

Best Answer

Same reason women do.

Best Answer

Pretty much the same reasons women cheat. That's why they usually cheat with each other.

Best Answer

DUMB ANSWER but if thats the case u find plenty of men cheating with other men and they have a women so what u saying......

Best Answer

Sorry if you can't realize that women cheat with men, women cheat with women, men cheat with men or women--human beings all have pretty much the same variety of reasons for what they do, no matter what their sex or orientation.

Best Answer

Because they can...why do women cheat?

Best Answer

Women cheat when they have reasons like got sick frm men's cheat...but men cheat without any reasons and it's deiffrent

Best Answer

some women cheat because they are pushed to cheat why not when yo man out ther cheating with two three different women but two wrongs dont make a right but at the same time do to others wat u want done to u so if u dont want to be cheated on dont cheat....

Best Answer

Are you offfended when he ***********? Is that cheatting too? Why or why not?

Best Answer

if he aint cheating what u think having sex with another woman is when u in a relationship if that still dont make an exception for any man to go out to cheat jus cuz he wanna have sex u should hear how u sound hell he can get sex from his partner some men jus want the cake and wanna eat it to and think they can get away with it it jus as simple as that......

Best Answer