jessiemessy jessiemessy 26-30, F 14 Answers Jan 9 in Community

Well if he is the father.. should have a say

Best Answer

Not to Liberals....The most dangerous place for a child to be is in the womb of a Liberal women.

Best Answer

Please!! You want to kill a man's child and cite about "personal invasion"? - Yeah...OK...<br />
Well, here's your answer....<br />
YOUR BODY - YOUR RIGHT....So, abort yourself...because the BODY you are aborting is not yours....Its the babies....<br />
Thats why....

Best Answer

You sir, are a cockroach. Go infest your own planet.

Best Answer

@jtsather...Yeah, I know...A women want to kill a child and I think life is worth saving - Oh how horrible!!! See what I mean about LIBERALISM? - Its really a sickness....Sure thing pal...I'm a Roch - Next question...

Best Answer

That sounded more stupid than I can even respond to, but the point is, if you don't know how your d!ck works, then quit f#cking. Ignorant people should be castrated. Retards that think it's the woman's problem should be executed.

Best Answer

@ Jtsather - Is that more of the LIBERAL "tolerance" speech? haha! LIBERALS!..Like Moon bats man.

Best Answer

Absolutely not a liberal. I just have a problem with men that cannot own up to their responsibilities. Like that pansy rinnegan01 who blocked me before I could respond. Was a sissy.

Best Answer

@ JT...Nice try - You have NO CLUE you're standing in the mud do you? Your VIEW is 100% LIBERAL IDEOLOGY....That's number 1 and Number 2....You not only have a problem with MEN.....No, nice try....What did you say to me on your first post? - Get my own planet? - Yeah, like that....You have a PROBLEM with people you don't agree with and want them any where put HERE...Another typical Liberal trait....LIBERALS just can't play in the same sandbox with the rest of the world....Amazing

Best Answer

It's guys like you that spout their own rhetoric so fervently that they believe the bullsh!t that comes out of their own mouths. I got an idea...get a life.

Best Answer

@ JT "Guys like me" huh? You fear guys like me baby...Of course I believe it, its mine....who am I going to believe, you? Please save it you Hac....You don't even know which side you're standing on.., Pal....Wake up sappy.

Best Answer

I live in the north woods. I shave with a straight razor. I cut firewood with a chainsaw and an ax. I hunt for my dinner. What do you do, wait for your welfare check?

Best Answer

@ JT....Yeah, you're in the WOODS alright...and funny all this push back coming from a guy who has "I accept people for who they are" on his page...Clearly CODE for LIBERAL....As for what I do?..I'm a network design engineer, 1st Gulf war vet and worked for the U.S. Government for 18 years, Counter intelligence - Next question.....Way to step on your crank there pal...

Best Answer

You're an idiot. There's no footprints on my crank. You think everyone is a liberal, because you're a freak. I'm a republican, but that's besides the point. I honestly couldn't give a sh!t less about you, or anyone that looks like you. I've got my own life to live, dummy. I suggest you do the same.

Best Answer

Republican? HAHA! Look silly, you're not to good at this, try painting

Best Answer

:O *ouch* haha!

Best Answer

Not if it's his baby he should have some say. Like if she doesn't want to raise it and he does she should be able to sign the baby over to him.

Best Answer

LIBERALS don't want the MAN to have "say" they're whole lynch pin is ANTI-MAN....

Best Answer

If he wants the child, he has the right to speak up n intervene

Best Answer

I don't feel they have the right to "interfere" but if they are the prospective father then it is only fair to have a frank discussion about it. I agree it is the woman who should have the final say especially as they are fairly often left literally "holding the baby" when the man walks out.

Best Answer

# Smokey - Your answer is mired with innuendo and historical data "IF the man walks out" Well what if he don't? Secondly - Its not HER say....I have part in that too....Its part my child......And 3rd - The "body" she's aborting is NOT HERS - Its the baby's....That said....If you kill a women whose pregnant here in the USA, in ALL 50 states, you will be charged with a double murder...

Best Answer

I don't care what you say it is HER body. She WILL be the person most responsible for raising the child. There are millions of single mums to support my belief that the man may walk out on a screaming child and a woman too tired to satisfy HIS needs because she is doing all the caring and is physically exhausted.

Best Answer

@ Smokey Of course you don't care....Because I crushed your argument....Its how Liberals work....Ignore facts.....In your example - you have the guy walking out....What if he doesn't....? She may be carrying the baby but its not HER BODY she's killing (that's science by the way)...Its the babies....But hey pal....If you want to be a gutless suck up - That's up to you....I don't operate that way....

Best Answer

If the man has no decision on an abortion, why does he have to pay support if the child lives

Best Answer

@ Ib...I've said this for years....and now here in the USA (not sure where you are) with O MAMACARE...Taking my tax dollars puts me on the playing field and in the doctors office, too.

Best Answer

my opinion, men who interfere/determine a woman's choice for abortion are either being selfish or attempting to get out of their responsibility. <br />
I myself grew up never knowing who my birth father is as my mother got pregnant cheating on her husband and felt it would be wrong to reveal who the father was as it would destroy his marriage. It takes two to make a baby, both involved aught to know what is going on. If I had a made a baby I would thing it is appropriate for me to be involved in adopting the baby rather than abortion the baby... The exception being the health of the mother. I have always believed the health mother is the greatest concern in the overall picture. <br />
long answer, eh?

Best Answer

@ Micky...No, not a long answer, just that I don't agree with a single thing you said....

Best Answer

well.... My thought was expressed in to context that the biological father was the "man" in question of men feeling it is appropriate to interfere/determine a woman's choice for abortion.

I now see the original questing is literally addressing lawmakers (men and women) & the enforcement of laws. That is far off topic from the context that I was making my statement under.

Best Answer

@ Mickey - I know :)

Best Answer

Yes it is personal invasion.

Best Answer

Sorry I have to clarify...I am not talking about a mans own child, I meant lawmakers (men and women) etc enforcing laws to prohibit women from access to abortions...I don't know why another persons difficult life choices effect other people so much? No woman wants to have to make that choice and only women can feel the bond/pain of that choice yet they have to also hear hatred from others at the same time? Shouldn't we do the opposite and show support for other human beings at this time? Keep human rights and personal hardships in mind

Best Answer

@ jess...No one and I mean NO ONE know this topic better than me...Let me tell you WHY you are saying what you are saying - Its the Biggest LIE other than Global Warming...

You said "Hatred for others" - Stopping someone from killing some one is not hatred...But, thats what you've been told....

Number 2: The people that support this non-sense thinks it started with ROE V WADE in 1973....Wrong again....Here's what happened that leads you to say what you say...

1946 is the first debated abortion case in the USA...TEXAS vs Stephenson (I think was the name) but anyway - In that case, the women was banged up from a crash I think - Turns out, the doctors asked THE HUSBAND - "Baby or wife, could only save one because she was hemorrhaging" The father said "SAVE MY WIFE"....It was then the question came up - "Does HE have the RIGHT"? Well turned out he did as the court cited because the mothers LIFE WAS IN DANGER...Not her "health"....By 1959, 48 of the 50 States had laws on the books that in cases of R*PE and INNCEST OR....The mothers LIFE was in danger, an abortion can be performed....

By 1973 with the ROE V WADE decision...The NOW organization pushed the law and cited the MY BODY MY RIGHT....or rather "Abortion on demand"....Because the laws were so loose....Babies being aborted at the drop of a hat.....people pushed back...People LIKE ME....Saying give us a better REASON to kill this child.....So like the Death Penalty, once you do this, its done...You can NEVER get that life back.....

The SICK LIBERALS then pushed back again - trying to say - "Its not a baby - its just cells"...REALLY? It starts out as cells but those are HUMAN cells, not corn seeds...Then they cited, "MOTHERS HEALTH"...Well this means what? - She's depressed? She's not having a good day? - That's why - Its not a removing of your right.....Its a before you take this life that YOU MADE....consider a few things.....SAVING LIFE is ALWAYS worth the argument....Don't let those MOON BAT LIBERALS tell you any different

Best Answer

People who support abortion see a fetus - merely a cluster of cells, that may, eventually, evolve into a human being.<br />
People who oppose abortion see a baby, an existing human being, who has the right to exist.<br />
The perspectives are diametrically oppositional, and unlikely to change any time soon.

Best Answer

@ "V" "May eventually...? Is this like I put corn seeds in the ground and its a crap shoot It might be a watermelon? - I don't by it.....and neither do you

Best Answer

Yes, "that may, eventually" - if it's not aborted. Or stillborn.

Best Answer

@ V that's a bit "if"....

Best Answer

Yes it is. Its a terrible decision to have to make. The only circumstance I would have a question about is if the father will sign off taking the child and total support and responsibility for it in advance, letting the mother totally off the hook.<br />
Short of that its no ones business but hers and her doctors

Best Answer

@ WHO....haha! Yeah, OK...........So now its on the Father....We're not negotiating a car payment - This is a child.

Best Answer

Agreed... A child SOMEONE MUST take responsibility for.. If the mother cannot or will not and is willing to take that horrendous step of termination, then either the father gets out of the way or signs up for it. He had his free ride earlier.

Best Answer

@who....So...According to you....The answer is DEATH for the Child based on HIS answer huh?....Yeah, OKkkk....Even if I buy into this moronic logic, there are enough Government Programs, Missionaries and adoption agencies that could fill the country the size of France and the choice is, to you - Death huh? -...But that's another point....HER POINT was different....I was answering yours

Best Answer

Just forget it.

Best Answer

@ who....Yeah, thought so...

Best Answer

Personal invasion is how you get impregnated.

Best Answer

haha! huh? Want to EXPLAIN that?

Best Answer

Now that I read that, no, I don't. It creeped me out! hahaha

Best Answer

I don't interfer with that/ You can do whatever you want/ miss.

Best Answer