I think you're projecting yourself and your experience onto the rest of humanity, and it isn't correct. It's called an over-generalisation.

Best Answer

Ha ha...waving to you from planet Earth

Best Answer

not true, women save ot for another day when they can use ot for a better screw up.

Best Answer

I find the opposite to be true. I'm pretty sure it is dependent on the people involved and can't be generalized.

Best Answer

women never forget.

Best Answer

Women tend to be more comforting and want to fix the problem and move on.

Best Answer

I find it very hard to forgive a guy who wrongs me. I feel it's the other way around. In my case it was.

Best Answer

teeeheeeheee this is the funniest question ive seen all day. Thank you for making me smile =D

Best Answer

Men tend to be more intellectual and women tend to be more emotional. Yes I know I am generalizing and not every man or woman fits that mold.

Best Answer

I wouldn't know. I have forgiven the women who have hurt me more than anyone else just for the fact I refuse to live my life full of hate and animosity. I would rather forgive and move on.

Best Answer

Are you kidding??? Sometimes it seems the OTHER way around. I may forgive, but i never forget.

Best Answer

Men find it difficult??? Not in my experience. The men I know tend to be more laid back..... easy going...

Best Answer

Not this one

Best Answer

I think you have that backwards, men forgive and forget quick but in my experiences women are the ones to rarely/never forgive and forget

Best Answer

I have never seen that! The only thing men have a harder time forgiving is cheating. Men are more likely to walk away when women cheat!

Best Answer