MoonLight30 MoonLight30 26-30, F 18 Answers Mar 10, 2011

Because the legs are the prelude to a small special place where the legs end.<br />
I am amazed at the way most women under 30 have lost all sense of shame about their legs. I see every day young women in long sleeves, revealing no cleavage, but wearing impossibly short shorts or skirts. I conclude that they are are not very aware of the sexiness of their legs.

Best Answer

many do. but i've found no shortage of men who like short shapely legs. especially if there is good muscle tone.

Best Answer

Personally I love to take care of a ladies long legs. Grooming them, caressing them and kissing them from the tips of her toes to .... um, well, you get the idea ;-P<br />
dag

Best Answer

I don't know either.

Best Answer

my boyfriend got jealous if i wore sexy shorts i am just 5'4 not tall but have skinny and long legs in which u will first notice on me lol

Best Answer

MEN DONT FIND TEM ATTRACTIVE! those daddy long leg/grasshopper legs.if anything the majority of women in the world are below 5'7". That includes marilyn monroe,vida guerra,jessica simpson,kim kardashian,shakira,sarah lime,salma hayek,carmen electra,renatta frisson and the list goes on. I actually read that shorter women have mroe estrogen because estrogen is what stops boe grow, testosterone is what increases bone growth! thats why tall girls were given a while ago "Estrogen injections" to halt bone growth.<br />
Shorter women are more feminine, which explain their curves(small waist,big butt,wide hips,thighs,etc)

Best Answer

Say what? if long legs weren't sexy there wouldn't be SOOOOOOO many top models with extremely good looong legs. Girls with long legs are MUCH MORE feminine than those short midget looking legs! Long legs humiliate short legs at ANY TIME OF THE DAY and it's a fact! Accept the truth and it won't hurt that much. ;)

Best Answer

that statement couldn't be further from the truth. taller women are just as feminine as shorter women....I know butch shorties who are the most manliest lesbians and date the tallest lipstick lesbians who wear nothing BUT dresses and frilly things all the time.

Best Answer

I love legs that are well kept. The length of the legs have to be balance with the rest of her body. A short female can still have beautiful and sexy legs. If the feet & toes are sexy and attractive, it goes a long way to the eyes of men. It's the craze to the majority of men.

Best Answer

Im a woman, but went out with a guy way shorter than me for a while,,,his little tiny short legs were a total turn off!!!. Like a guy to be my height or taller.

Best Answer

to wrap around twice

Best Answer

Because they are.<br />
Actually, I love women with long legs. I'm only five foot five, so I assume that if a woman has longer legs than me, she's taller than me, and can reach things on the upper shelves.

Best Answer

:( I am only 5'0" no long legs here, so I don't know lol

Best Answer

more to kiss

Best Answer

Smooth legs are sexy

Best Answer

I don't know why some men find that attractive. I personally don't care about the length of a females legs. I find smooth toned legs sexy though, but length... doesn't really have an effect on me. And by toned I don't mean muscular I just mean not too skinny and not way to flabby. Anyways, im just saying that's what I like in legs, I'm not saying that's what I look for in a woman lol hope this helps answere your question.

Best Answer

if theyhave small fr<x>ames i would

Best Answer