I love legs that are well kept. The length of the legs have to be balance with the rest of her body. A short female can still have beautiful and sexy legs. If the feet & toes are sexy and attractive, it goes a long way to the eyes of men. It's the craze to the majority of men.

Best Answer

many do. but i've found no shortage of men who like short shapely legs. especially if there is good muscle tone.

Best Answer

Personally I love to take care of a ladies long legs. Grooming them, caressing them and kissing them from the tips of her toes to .... um, well, you get the idea ;-P<br />
dag

Best Answer

I don't know either.

Best Answer

my boyfriend got jealous if i wore sexy shorts i am just 5'4 not tall but have skinny and long legs in which u will first notice on me lol

Best Answer

MEN DONT FIND TEM ATTRACTIVE! those daddy long leg/grasshopper legs.if anything the majority of women in the world are below 5'7". That includes marilyn monroe,vida guerra,jessica simpson,kim kardashian,shakira,sarah lime,salma hayek,carmen electra,renatta frisson and the list goes on. I actually read that shorter women have mroe estrogen because estrogen is what stops boe grow, testosterone is what increases bone growth! thats why tall girls were given a while ago "Estrogen injections" to halt bone growth.<br />
Shorter women are more feminine, which explain their curves(small waist,big butt,wide hips,thighs,etc)

Best Answer

Say what? if long legs weren't sexy there wouldn't be SOOOOOOO many top models with extremely good looong legs. Girls with long legs are MUCH MORE feminine than those short midget looking legs! Long legs humiliate short legs at ANY TIME OF THE DAY and it's a fact! Accept the truth and it won't hurt that much. ;)

Best Answer

that statement couldn't be further from the truth. taller women are just as feminine as shorter women....I know butch shorties who are the most manliest lesbians and date the tallest lipstick lesbians who wear nothing BUT dresses and frilly things all the time.

Best Answer

I think that the person meant that short women are more femenine not those with short legs. I am short but I have long legs and a short torso. But I think both short women and tall women are both as femenine as they want to be.

Best Answer

Im a woman, but went out with a guy way shorter than me for a while,,,his little tiny short legs were a total turn off!!!. Like a guy to be my height or taller.

Best Answer

Because they are.<br />
Actually, I love women with long legs. I'm only five foot five, so I assume that if a woman has longer legs than me, she's taller than me, and can reach things on the upper shelves.

Best Answer

:( I am only 5'0" no long legs here, so I don't know lol

Best Answer

more to kiss

Best Answer

Smooth legs are sexy

Best Answer

I don't know why some men find that attractive. I personally don't care about the length of a females legs. I find smooth toned legs sexy though, but length... doesn't really have an effect on me. And by toned I don't mean muscular I just mean not too skinny and not way to flabby. Anyways, im just saying that's what I like in legs, I'm not saying that's what I look for in a woman lol hope this helps answere your question.

Best Answer

if theyhave small fr<x>ames i would

Best Answer

Women are generally naturally attractive with their femininity, their eyes their lips the texture of their faces their bare shapely toned bodies are unnoticeably and unbelievably beautiful and sexy. They see men attractive in some kind of way, men don't really know exactly how crazy masculinity may drive women but women's bare bikinied bodies are insanely sexy and gorgeous, their long necks are sexy and shapely in a feminine way, their bare shoulders, their flat stomachs and their long firm slender legs are just shapely beautiful and sexy when their bare. Their face and their bodies are luscious and appealing in a somewhat powerful way compared to men women's are flexible in a sensual way with no hair like men. women's breasts and butts really don't belong in the same category with their legs, necks and stomachs because their butts and breasts are their private areas that has to be covered publicly and the truth is women don't have to be naked to be sexy, they're sexy enough in a bikini. So they're just insanely and breathtakingly beautiful and sexy naturally and generally in a bikini without showing their breasts and cleavage in public.

Best Answer

If the legs are right then the rest of the body will be right.

Best Answer