Even though they know it would hurt the one they Love.
darkice123 darkice123 36-40, M 10 Answers Jul 17, 2012

Men are "Hard wired" to be attracted to Women, if they were not, then the Human race would be at risk of extinction. As for sexy? well, that is in the eye of the beholder isn't it? I personally do not find young women of today sexy at all, in fact, I think they have an awful lot to learn about subtlety, this is just my opinion of course, and not meant as a sleight to young women. As an older man, women of my own generation were and still are very sexy, and could teach the younger women an awful lot, but in any case, the prime purpose of attraction is to ensure the continuation of a species, and to mix the gene pool up, so it remains as healthy as possible.

Best Answer

I blame mother nature, again.

Best Answer

Are not fun and pleasure an added bonus? surely the prime reason for attraction in any species is for the ensured continuation of the species, if this were not so, then every species of animal would only use sex for pleasure and fun, and if this were so, then for fun a monkey might copulate with an elephant, "cos it's fun!" however, most animals copulate with their own species to ensure continuation. Humans got to a point where sex could be fun and pleasureable, instead of doing it just to breed.

Best Answer

SO MEN DON'T LOVE SEXY WOMEN????

Best Answer

As long as you are sexual, you will be sexually attracted to someone.

Best Answer

Why do women get attracted to s e x y men?

Best Answer

Of course men love sexy women. But every man has a different idea of what sexy is.

Best Answer

cause d.icks and brains work as one. it is the wiring of a man, sadly for me :(

Best Answer

argh. neanderthal.

Best Answer

who me?

Best Answer

what a major thing in men to attract women

Best Answer

Because they love to hurt the one they love.

Best Answer

define sexy. <br />
the woman to whom i am attracted to may be better described with the word "graceful"

Best Answer