because it's exhausting to take care of them (a.k.a. men).

Best Answer

to true... they dont adsacly do night feeds either do they

Best Answer

I am 38 and get told I look 28 ...but I do have bad days...especially when I have been crying...:(

Best Answer

:) feels good when you get a compliment...wow ---who did the person that asked think you looked like?

Best Answer

I think a lot of toxic beauty products,.fake body parts,.hair chemicals,.deodorants, bleach etc....<br />
added to a generally more consumeristic lifestyle with too many little luxuries along the way,..<br />
can really spoil the natural beauty that can last if left largely alone.<br />
They can also tend to create a high contrast by trying too hard to be too s3xy and attractive ,which once that short phase is finished ,it can be all downhill rather quickly..Especially if its all cakes and parties and not much physical activity..<br />
Things like high heel shoes are a good example..They might elevate attractiveness in some peoples eyes ,.but in the longer term they stress the foot ,causing injury and premature aging from strain.

Best Answer

good answer

Best Answer

Because women want to look beautiful and then that fades where as a man doesn't want to look beautiful so in some twisted way he becomes beautiful and the woman becomes ugly.

Best Answer

not sure about that like

Best Answer

I've aged great, I can't say the same for my buddies though. Some of them look haggard, overweight and balding...I am none of the above.

Best Answer

What a load of crapola!

Best Answer

no offense meant here...imo, women does a lot of things in their lifetime...so high expectations by society and life...imagine the stress of being unmarried by 18-30 (to some women)...or cases like that... ^_^

Best Answer

not hard work for them to look beautiful all the time,so they will get more tired,the woman will get dressed to go out,the man will not .

Best Answer

I honestly think I have gotten better looking after 31.................and dropping 200lbs helped

Best Answer

Not true, working people look tired, especially if they're thin.

Best Answer