Don't men realize it makes a woman feel disrespected by doing that and feels that if he is going to stare at every woman, that there's no point in looking good, especially when they too have let themselves go.
the1codex the1codex 31-35 18 Answers Jun 22, 2010

So really the answer to this question is why should a woman bother getting slim for a man who didn't respect her when she was slim?<br />
the right answer is then there is no point in getting slim for him because it didn't have the desired effect?<br />
so in other words she can get slim for herself if she wants to, or lose a little bit of weight if she feels like pleasing him but he can't expect her to be perfect like she was when they jst met, unless he gets her appitite supressants, because she didn't deliberatly get fat, she got fat by having to stay home and look after children the only fun thing to do was eat, so I say take her out for walks, and if she needs something to supress her appitite let her get it, but don't complain its not her fault that her appitite got bigger, men should blame themselves for their faults......plus if the man is fat he has no right to complain

Best Answer

Well My hubby said he loves me either way. I use to be a little fluffy I have lost 30lbs and still going *Yay fricken me* Anyhow ya he is a Taurus so he is the jealous type but when I was a little fluffier he seemed to ease up. Now that I am slimming down exercising etc he seems to have that jealous flare coming back. Things that make ya say "hmmm."

Best Answer

Because it shows a complete lack of disrespect for their husbands who have decided to stay fit and healthy. There's nothing more demoralising than seeing your wife gorge herself silly on junk food and lose all self-respect. My wife went from a beautiful woman, to a fat slob who lies in her bed most days, only to get up and start eating more junk food. When we do go out, people stare at us for all the wrong reasons, because they can't understand why a good looking and healthy guy would be with such a fat slob. Even our kids feel terrible about her weight, with the kids embarrassed anytime they have to go out with her, they don't even want her to take them to school. <br />
It also shows that they love the junk food and being fat, more than they love their husbands and families and who knows what sort of effect it will have on the children when they grow up. We're basically watching her as she slowly kills herself and it's infuriating as well as heart-breaking. Of course, you can never, ever, ever mention the weight problem to them, or you're made feel like some sort of uncaring monster. But the truth is, you just want your wife to be healthy and happy again. I've given up hope for my wife getting better and I'll be amazed if she doesn't develop serious health problems within the next few years, that's if they've not started already. And who knows how this will effect the kids either.<br />
Being a fat, junk food addict and a parent is a terrible life choice and it is a choice, all you have to do is stop eating junk food and exercise and you'll be ok, it's not rocket science. For any women reading this who think their fit and healthy husbands are happy that they're married to a fat slob, please think again as you are ruining their lives. Do the decent thing and get better or go live on your own where you can slowly consume yourself to death.

Best Answer

I'm a fat chick and I get hit on all the time lol. (Believe me, I'm no beauty queen). I have friends whose husbands are like this though. To which I say:"You can loose weight, but he's still gonna be an old fart...so really, what are you getting out of it?"

Best Answer

You're being hit on all the time because desperate men assume that you'll be more willing and desperate to have sex with anyone drunk enough to offer.

Best Answer

Well your getting hit on all the time because they believe you have low self esteem and will sleep with them. That is the only reason you get so much attention. I personally believe if you were standing next to a hot slim women and you both wanted to have sex with the same guy, he'll choose the slim girl first because he can toss her around in bed and not throw out his back doing it.

Best Answer

This way I can toss him around in bed. #StillWinning lol. Maybe some guys do assume that I have low self-esteem but you know what they say about assumptions. I think anyone who goes into a marriage thinking that their partner isn't going to gain weight, get wrinkles, or lose their hair is too immature for marriage. I believe the words are:
"'Til death do us part" and there's also that "in sickness and in health" bit. If you didn't truly believe those words why take the vow? Did you think you'd both go into automatic stasis and never change?

Best Answer

Heck with all that. If I caught the fool acting that way I'd kick him to the curb and he can go running after the little skinny hot one. He better have his big far wallet ready too! Men are pigs sometimes

Best Answer

Lose the weight and get more healthy for your own sake,,,maybe it will please your partner,,,but who cares. If your partner is that shallow,,,time to find someone new...life is too short be lived according to someone else's expectations. Be well.

Best Answer

bitterdregs...is bitter. <br />
But RIGHT ON!<br />
I am very thin, and have been told I look much younger than a woman of my age. I also get hit on by guys, and looked at by guys in public. However, My husband STILL looks at everyone else. i dont think it matters how hot you are. So like you said; why bother losing weight or taking care of ourselves?<br />
well, thats just it. We need to take care of ourselves for US. For our health. Forget them.....they'll always look at everyone else. Be healthy for you.:)

Best Answer

I did not look at anyone else when my wife was thin and I still don't now that she's fat after two kids. There is no point in looking at younger hot women because most will never give a marries older man the time of day.

Best Answer

Men want what they can't have. When you become fat they feel as if people don't look at him. Some guys are jerks like that

Best Answer

It`s really very simple , They still want the Hottie they fell in love thus they let their smaller Brain do all of their Thinking for them , Men like this tend to keep living in the past and long for it again instead of facing up to the reality of the present .

Best Answer

(Alright, nakedeyes! Well said!)

Best Answer

Yah the double standard is great is'nt it ? men can be fat but if YOU get fat it warrents them having affairs and all. but yah, they gawk at teenagers and then wonder why we get depressed and resort to chocolate. It does'nt matter how good looking you are as my daughter's have found out. All of them are stunning and thin. For guys that look at other women and/or have affairs, it's about variety. They only reason they shack up is to have a live in cook and maid. You do everything you can to try and be prettier, thinner etc... but when it does'nt work and they keep up the BS, you just give up. Chocolate, popcorn with butter and a late night movie become your lover while he's "out with the guys"...yah right.<br />
Tell your sister to Dump him. Then lose the weight and do his best friend. Tell him he's too fat for you and not pretty enough and your sorry, but you fell in love with his looks alone so since he's no longer in shape you don't want him anymore.

Best Answer

That sounds very accurate,Such double standards. Then once you become their cook, you eat more than you normally would because they insist on you eating with them. Where as a single person doesn't cook meals and bake for themselves, so now you're eating more than you ever did. Then you're depressed by them making you feel ugly by staring and them denying it. Not telling you when you looked great you were beautiful but gave notice to all of the girls. It is very sickening how they gawk at teens.

Best Answer

This is quite funny, My wife gained a dress size in 6 months then had issues while pregnant and went up another 3 dress sizes over 9 months. I adore her extra curves, I adored her when I met her at size UK 10 and still do after baby #2. I never thought about her larger until she was, but there is nothing at all.with how she is now. she is my hot wife no matter what. i see her as sexy and attractive and want her all the more because she married me not some other sap ! ME. I am one licky SOB.

Best Answer

I mean *licky* LUCKY oops

Best Answer

you sound like someone being nagged for gettin fat, take revenge and the healthy option.. get thin again.. simple..

Best Answer

Oh I am not fat by any means. This has to do with my sister and how her husband is treating her and how she feels.

Best Answer