Jerk off.
JMas91 JMas91 18-21, F 22 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Struggles

Why do some girls open their legs for another person why they are in love with someone else

Best Answer

I don't know...but either way both genders suck.

Best Answer

Maybe we need some completely new genders? lol

Best Answer

'Cos flirting can be fun, so long as it's not taken too seriously. That's what it is: Fun!

Best Answer

Coz they like you........& 20 other girls. They'll like lots at once, flirt with lots, then stand back & choose which one they like best & make her the gf. Just like how we girls should do it, shop around. When we girls like a guy, it's all about that one guy, when we should do the same, & like & date more than one, then choose the best one for us.

Best Answer

Very true I agree!

Best Answer

because guys are stupid and we are smarter than them lol i hope i dont start a fight.

Best Answer

To keep their options open...and I'm a girl saying that! =)

Best Answer

keep my option open and narrow it down. I wouldn't use the word "like" but instead I use "interested."

Best Answer

Because we are human. And we're not blind. If your partner flirts with others, just ask yourself, who does he want to wake up with? It's you. Seriously, though, if it really bugs you, tell him to keep his eyes in his head!

Best Answer

If he say's he likes you, that is a non committed position, therefore he can like anyone. It is somewhat infuriating but it is legalistic in nature. Liking multiple people is completely acceptable.

Until the discusion of exclusivity comes up, you are thinking building in sand, a dumb choice.

The nature of your question brings up the idea of "Love", and until he say's that in the condition of a potential life mate, you are unfortunately unable to convict him of breaking faith, since he has not accepted the commitment of faith.

"Like" has no commitment to it, it is as flighty as a social butterfly.

Best Answer

theres a difference between flirting and a double entendre that a love sick puppy takes personal

Best Answer

Because unless they're in a committed relationship with you ... they're entitled to flirt with whoever they like.

Best Answer

because they are men, that's what most men do, especially if they are young alphas.

choose carefully next time.

Best Answer

Because they can't carry on with just you and keep you in their clutches, they don't have the brain capacity, where with all, or balls to! They think we are too dumb to notice, silly jerks!

Best Answer

I know!

Best Answer

Because they want to get you jealous.

Best Answer

I do not!!! maybe i look but i dont flirt with them.

Best Answer

why do fruit flies not cause apples to fly?

Best Answer