falkenboi falkenboi 22-25 4 Answers Feb 12 in Embarrassing & Funny

Because at the fetal stage, we're still unformed and our sex is yet to be determined.

Best Answer

>>> did adam have a nipl ?

Best Answer

If Adam existed, he was created with a set of DNA already inherent in him. If we all came from Adam and Eve, then Adam had nipples.

Best Answer

A perfect god wouldn't have made such an elementary mistake. Therefor nipples kinda prove Adam was never created by an intelligent god if at all he existed. An unintelligent retarded god maybe but not an intelligent being.

Best Answer

The creation was a rushed job and he had to take a day off to recover. I reckon he just though that it was unimportant and could be ignored.

Best Answer

so god is lazy on top of being a retard? Hardly worthy of worship isn't it?

Best Answer

I'm not much of a worshipper, but give God a break. He's got a lot on his plate.

Best Answer

I've got a lot on my plate too but godbotherers don't give me a break either.

Best Answer

Man nipples

Best Answer

But sure the elementary mistake of making men's nipples also led to the awesome female nipples. It's a bit like Van Gogh making brilliant paintings while tripping on shrooms.

Best Answer

Nipples are nothing but good, no matter how you put it. Female nipples are very awesome. I kind of look at this question like i would a ( why do men AND women go bald ?) or why is there a such thing as ( ear hair ?) or why do some gay people try there best to look like the opposite sex ? And one of the most common. and weirdest question, why would a person want to sexualize ( the foot ?) i mean all weird but valid questions. I could go on and on.

Best Answer

Yea!! Why do we have dicks too

... It is not fair!

Best Answer

what ??

Best Answer

Evolution

Best Answer