lynnette23 lynnette23 41-45 11 Answers Oct 12, 2011

You breed 'em, you feed 'em ;-)

Best Answer

The person I talking about pays his support the the mother of the child will not let him see his children, because they are not together anymore.

Best Answer

then he needs to take legal action..she has no legal right to stop him.

Best Answer

because they need looking after. Sadly sometimes men get a pretty raw deal when it comes to access to their kids.. Some people use their kids as bullets to hurt ..unless it's deemed that a parent is totally unfit ( and i can't think of anything apart from molestation, even the worst parent can have a supervised access visit.

What are the kids intitled too? what are their rights?

Best Answer

Touchy subject.

This site isn't the place to ask questions like that.

Because they won't answer the question.. they are stuck on thinking about the money and not the visitation. The rights of both parents.. and what's best for the child, which is seeing and having a relationship with both parents is forgotten about.

They hear money... and give the generic response without actually thinking about anything more in depth.

Personally I think it's ridiculous that custody is pretty much predetermined, and one side is generally believed in the event of lies, while the other is ignored. Pay for your kids.. yes... but in the same token... both should contribute if possible, and custody should be shared more and cases taken by there merit without gender bias.

Best Answer

I am 13 Years old and currently live with my mother after going to custody court. My mother uses the child support money on things like eating at denny's every Sunday, bills all the time, toys for the dogs, etc. She lied to the judge and worked up a 600 dollar child support check out of my dad. She doesn't want me to interact with my dad or his side of the family. My brothers live with my mom and I, they are 20 years old, and need to move out and live their lives. I asked my mom about visits to the dermatologist, but she makes up lies as to why she cannot take me. When stupid boyfriend wants to go out and spend money, she has no problem with it.

Best Answer

I see your point, but the courts figure that stuff out and base it on the wellbeing of the children. So if one parent makes more than the other, then they try and have that person pay some child support. Lets say you're a dad and have to pay 100 dollars a month for half custody because you make more than the mother. If you give up half custody and give it all to the mom, she will get probably 150 or 200 (or more). It actually goes up because the mom has the child all the time and will need compensation. I don't know how they regulate what the mom (or dad) spends child support money on though.

Best Answer

He is not complaining about how much support that he is paying he was just wonder why the court always believe what the woman is saying. The court just keep saying that the mother is the custodial parent and she will not allow him to see his children and he tells the courts that every time he goes.

Best Answer

Well, as far as i know, because my wife's brother is going through this, they don't do that. They will never take a man or women's half custody away if they indeed want it. At least in the beginning. I don't know what would happen if you give up full custody and then change your mind. Unless the guy did something bad (like child abuse, has a drug problem that can be verified, etc.), I don't see how a court could deny him visitation. Get legal counsel if that's the case, because that is unfair and a court could not defensibly back one or the other parent fully without clear justification.

Best Answer

Me and my kids' father left the court out of it. We have joint custody with me being the primary care provider. He gives an agreed upon amount every month. I don't want the money, but I have to be realistic; the kids need it and its only fair that he helps support them. I don't trust the court system. What good would a father be if he's locked up if can't pay child support? And what happens if he's down on his luck and can barely keep a roof over his head? A lot of people don't think about that. If we leave the court system out of it, adjustments can be made to help everyone involved. I can only see the court system being the mediator if the parents involved really don't try to work together.

Best Answer

It's good if you can do that, but many people cant be adults about the whole thing. As far as him losing a job or getting less pay, the courts adjust child support when that happens. The problem when you don't go through the courts is maybe you don't get as much child support as you should, or one parent stops paying and gets away with it, causes problems, who knows.

Best Answer

well..if you have to complain about paying childsupport when you dont see the child,you have no right being a fathher.

Best Answer

It is not that he is complaining about paying support are the amount of support that he pays. It is just that he doesn't get to see his children that is what he is complaining about. How is it that the mother can keep him from seeing his children.

Best Answer

he needs to take this to the court....its his child as much as the mothers!

Best Answer

Personally, I don't think its fair to the kids or the dad if the mother doesn't allow him to see the kids. A lot of women need to get their heads on straight on that note. There are a ton of fathers out there who don't care about their kids enough to even want to spend time with them (rather they pay or not). The only reason I can see it being right for the mother to keep the kids from the father is if the father is a threat to the well being of the kids.

My kids father was not a great husband to me, but he was a decent father. I divorced him because he was not good for me. However, he is not a threat to my kids and kids need their dads. The way my ex-husband treated me was not good for my kids, but as long as they didn't spend too much time with him things are okay (I didn't want them to become like him). He suppose to get them every summer (since he moved away), but he gives excuses of why he can't every since he remarried.

Best Answer

If you are a Father then be proud and pay for your kids.

Best Answer

You got me, it sucks! We NEVER got to see his daughter and we paid medical and child support. She knew the system well, plus, she's evil!!

Best Answer