They claim to love you so much, yet the very next day jump in bed with another woman. I don't understand, that's the last thing on my mind. I need a minute to get over the feelings before I get with another. Can anyone give some insight? I MUST APOLOGIZE FOR MY GENERALIZATION OF SAYING **ALL** MEN. I WASN'T THINKING, AND MEANT NO OFFENSE TO DECENT, MATURE, CARING MEN AROUND THE WORLD.
LadyHawke68 LadyHawke68 41-45, F 14 Answers May 8, 2012

I will excuse the broad generalization about men. I will say that people (men and woman) feel disconnected and want to feel that they are OK and desirable by the other sex. They crave validation that they are still desirable.

Best Answer

I do apologize for my generalization of **all** men, you couldn't be more right, an oversight on my part.

Best Answer

the question is why do they run to sleep with other women,while yr still together-------mine did after 44 yrs-------(color him gone)

Best Answer

they are sleepy ?

Best Answer

and if it's a water bed...wow...how could you say no ?!

Best Answer

not all men do, my past 2 relationships she ran to other men.. times have changed..

Best Answer

if you care so much, you shouldn't have dumped him.<br />
what he does for fun is none of your business now.

Best Answer

They probably didn't have any. Anyone can control human nature if they want but some man don't think with their head they think with their ****. It always has to be in something. There only excuse is that's what man do when we do that were ***** and ******. Next excuse I was so hurt I needed someone to confront me use your dam hands. Any man that's run to another woman right after is freaking heartless was cheating or didn't give a **** to begin with

Best Answer

Your question insinuates their is a relationship. So the answer to that is the same reason girls do. It is to convalesce us to move on. Now as for your desc<x>ription those are one dime deals or so and you may have the impression it is something more than it is.

Best Answer

I dunno. I've often wondered the same about some of the women in my life.

Best Answer

better question is why you care

Best Answer

It's lust and they need to fill the hole created from not being with you.

Best Answer

cuz they're jerks

Best Answer