bigdillion555 bigdillion555 22-25, M 19 Answers Oct 3, 2009

Because they are blessed with hormones. Freud equated the sex drive with the life drive. Men lucky beasties that they are have an abundance of testosterone which in a woman makes her randy and in a man just makes him a man. Women start losing all their hormones way too early--by 25 it just starts going downhill. Men get to make them everyday. It is just nature's way. But, it is why men die earlier because hormones are fertilizer for cancer cells and clog up your heart. So, women live longer but jerk off less. Nature wants men's seed, but it wants women alive to care for the result.

Best Answer

Because I have no one to do it for me...

Best Answer

boredom, which leads to obscene thoughts and possibly ****, which inevitably leads to pleasuring oneself.....i'm guessing (i'm not a dude).

Best Answer

possibly because men have a stronger sex drive than women and need to relieve themselves when possible.

Best Answer

becuase it does feel reallly good, every guy will admit nothing feelsas goo as that first time cumm shot out of penis, O my god that was so good

Best Answer

Most of us don't. Don't you mean "Why do I jerk off so many times in one day?"

Best Answer

Because we can, and you can't.

Best Answer

Because it's free. lol. <br />
Seriously, I agree with avalonleppard and RandomBloke

Best Answer

Not mine...

Best Answer

I do not **********. It's gross.

Best Answer

Nothing better to do, i suppose. <br />
Or<br />
Because they can?

Best Answer