MoneyHungry49 MoneyHungry49 18-21, F 22 Answers Feb 26, 2009

BOy........... can I answer this one !!!

1. sex & / or money

2. stroke their precious ego :-P

3. place to live

4. til someone better comes along

5. makes them feel superior

6. looks good to other guys

7. EVERYTHING is SELF SERVED !!!.... if you have ever been thru this & sorry to say that I have more times than I would've.... FIND A NICE GUY !!!! Get you sh--t together FIRST so that a good guy will even want you.... you MUST BE STABLE before a good relationship comes you way.... BELIEVE THAT !!!!.... get rid of the jerks.... get your sh--t together .... be happy with yourself & life... thats it !!!!

Best Answer

Sheesh! Everyone here seems to say "Ego." I don't think so. I think the vast majority of people (both men and women) stay in bad relationships simply because it's too painful to leave. If you're with someone long enough you literally lose a portion of your identity and independence (especially if the relationship is controlling or unhealthy). Some relationships can become almost cult-like. Your significant other is literally the only person you talk to every day! You're only significant emotional contact. The only friend you have (even if you hate'em!) Even when you're miserable you find the prospect of leaving them (and subsequently being totally and utterly alone in the world) a little unnerving. It's a cult-mentality. It's the exact same reason anyone in an abusive situation never "just leaves." It's because psychologically they can't! Not without outside help anyway. Everyone likes to think, "Oh, I can leave any time I want and never give it a second thought!" If you can....you're one of the very rare few who can.

Best Answer

Could be lots of things. Sex, Guilt, Kids etc etc. I am sure its a different reason for each individual.

Best Answer

Sex. That and ego. And sex. Don't forget ego. And sex.

Best Answer

I wish i knew why because am with mine almost 12 years cheat on her twice and she is still with me. And now i have hooked up with an ex of over 30 years and the feeling that we share are still the same. She was married and divorce now after being married for 20 years, if feel that i belongs with her and want to break off what i have at this point,but i really feel bad because she stayed with me all while i was cheating. So am afraid to break her heart now,i know and can admit that its unfair ,but there is no good way,so what i am doing is just sobbing. She dont have a clue. I do feel like i love her and care for her,but when am with my ex it feels more right than anything. And its not about the sex at all. I just always loved her just that we went away for school and lost that contact, its not a rebound either. i dont feel that.

Best Answer

The women they really want is to good for them so they will stay with the one that they think deserves them...the dumb ***

Best Answer

one of his toy collection...

Best Answer

Women do that also... Most of the time it is because he/she is a habit that he/she has. Think of a time when you saw someone everyday and spoke with them everyday and knowing that there will be an empty space when they leave... this scares many people.

Best Answer

Possession

Best Answer

THEY NEVER KNOW WHEN THEY MIGHT NOT GET ANY NEW PROPECTS,SO THEY MAKE SURE TO HAVE A TROW BACK. JUST MY OPINION, FROM WATCHING MY DAUGHTER GO THROUGH THAT. HE WOULD NOT CALL OR COME AROUND FOR LONG PERIODS, BUT GET TO THINKING SHE WOULD BE BETTER THAN NOTHING, SO BACK HE CAME, UNTILL SHE OPENED HER EYES, AND PUT A STOP TO IT! RADAR ONE

Best Answer

THEM DISHES AINT GONNA CLEAN THEMSELVES!

Best Answer

I don't...I do not know where any of my old girlfriends are...and the only reason i know where my ex is because my daughter is with her.

Best Answer

The booty. Definitely the booty...

Best Answer

Depends on the guy.

Men will go with what they can afford. The scale works both ways, then there is the fact that "its better than nothing".

If you can afford it, have more than one. How often you see them depends on the gal and quick you got in her pants. Then, its a sliding scale for that too.

Then when you get right down to it it really depends on her again. Regard less of what she looks like, is she more male than female or the reverse. Too many women think very male even though they are female physicaly. It doesnt take long to get these undies off, you just sweet talk her as if she were very female. But, in time, one morning they guy will look over and ask himself....Why am I sleeping with him.

But sometimes this doesn't happen until after the wedding and then most likely SHE is in a sexless marriage.

Best Answer

Just feeding their big ego..

Best Answer

There jerks or don't have balls

or they truely don't want to break your heart

or their lazy breaking up is hard work

Best Answer

Familiarity...comfortable with....because they are weak men! Dump 'em girls before they get the upperhand!

Best Answer

For some men, because it's better than nothing....cold, hard facts.

Best Answer