peachaf peachaf 51-55, F 4 Answers Nov 24, 2010

In 1977-78, I stole some of my brother's wife's birth control pills, mainly after reading about Christine Jorgenson and her/his attempt to grow breasts with estradiol. My pharmacist gave me a presc<x>ription for Premarin, and began taking them secretly without a doctor's involvement. Slowly, I watched and felt my body change, first from not having erections to not being capable of ****** at all. Considering I never liked or wanted the sexual feelings as a male, I was totally delighted at my new feelings. My breasts began to grow, very slowly, but steadily, often in pain but I understood as I seemed to be sexually attracted to men and what they could do for me. I continued for another year as I strived to become a candidate for SRS, reassignment surgery to become a woman. I really understood how the hormones could affect those child molesters and other sexual deviants through hormonal castration. <br />
The program works, if only more would understand. As a surgically operated male to female once said, a transvestite comes home and puts on a bra, a woman comes home and takes it off.

Best Answer

Sounds familiar ... love having breast, albeit small ones, and wearing a bra makes it more comfortable minimizing the bounce.

Best Answer

Just for play I like to wear a bra, they feel sexy to me, and naughty of course. I don't have a desire to grow breasts, even though my nipples are sensitive. I do have pecs from 40 years of surfing, but I add pads to my bra to fill it out ;-)

Best Answer

That isn't really my thing but thanks for asking.

Best Answer

I'm puzzled by your question as a real man refrains from acting or looking effemminate. However; there a males who have the mental feelings that they are female, they may look like men but some of them are more effeminate and present as a genetic female. Just as some women are not content with their breast size these women who look like males have the same concern and thus do what they can to be who they are. Its taken a long time for society to begin to accept these individuals. They are not an abomination to God and they are not being weird. Some of them were born intersexed and have the psyche, hormonal, and chromozomse just like a genetic woman.

Best Answer