MKP4568 MKP4568 18-21 21 Answers Jul 26, 2012

men don't care, only boys do. a man is concerned with important things like your brain and common intrists. while boys are creepers who dont know how to grow up

Best Answer

well said^^

Best Answer

I would normally give an answer but I get the feeling you are under the age of 18. You just opened your account on EP today and this is the question you ask? Interesting. No, I think I'll pass. When you get to a legal age then we can talk.

Best Answer

Bigger boobs = happier babies

Best Answer

Is nature, bigger hmms, means more milk. It's in our genes.

Best Answer

I couldn't care less about what size boobs women have.

Best Answer

Hell if I know? I like the whole package, starting with her intelligence and caring.

Best Answer

more then a mouthfuls a waste...

Best Answer

The only thing that i can think of is that breasts are sexual markers for the female gender. It's a sign that she is a post pubescent female and therefore, "fertile". Oddly, body hair indicates the same kind of thing, but society has altered the criteria for beauty there. Perhaps because men also share that trait. <br />
Breasts are the most obvious and prominent difference between male and female forms in initial contact. So, a larger breast makes a much curvier female form- just like fuller hips would, as fuller hips are also a sexual marker for females.

Best Answer

got milk?

Best Answer

I'm a man and I never undersstood it either. A "B" cup is fine for most gals. Some larger women look good with "C and D" cups but, they're ot average.

Best Answer

Because women with big boobs are more able to carry children

Best Answer

missionary position

Best Answer

coz not all of guys have big boobs lol jk >.<

Best Answer

i prefer perky little ones

Best Answer

Probably something to do with the remnants of the past. A ba<x>se natural desire to have a mate that can feed your children or something..I dunno..when you figure it out, let me know.

Best Answer

Go ask them.

Best Answer