aicpj aicpj 26-30, F 46 Answers Sep 18, 2010

Because it shows a better genetic make up. Women with wider hips and more prominent breasts carry children better. It's all instinctual.

Best Answer

@ absolutionist =your not a man so dont speak for one I could care less about having kids and I dont want any. Women with a small waist and a big butt is an instant sexual attraction because us men want to caress kiss worship and make love to that but bent over through the vagina. It takes a man to know what a man loves not a woman to assume

Best Answer

They've done plenty of scientific studies supporting what she's saying. Don't be an *******.

Best Answer

Who! Dude, you hit it right on the nose! Like your a firmness.

Best Answer

I read an article about it. There was an actual scientific study done with electrodes and everything....when the men in the study saw photos of women with large butts and tiny waists, there were spikes on the EKG. It seems the men were actually emitting serotonin every time they veiwed the sight. They were able to make themselves high. The larger the ratio between the waist size and the butt, the greater the spike on the machines. Quite an amazing study really. The men are getting high.

Best Answer

Hi Rolle......................I can believe what you wrote is true.

Best Answer

I like women who look like women. Curves are natural on a woman. The anorexic malnourished looked touted by today's society is in direct conflict with what is healthy. Being able to see one's hip bones and collar bones that jut out like coat hangers are usually a sign of malnutrition. I like my women cute, curvy, and happy. That isn't to say obese.

Best Answer

dont want non unless you got buns hun i blame this all on sir mix alot

Best Answer

If a big but is what makes you want me, then I don't need you

Best Answer

I don't know but I am grateful some do...

Best Answer

Three cheers for a women who look like women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I want a woman that looks like a woman. The female form is a work of art. Hips, breasts, butt, thighs, sholders, back...all should be curvy and womanly. Curvy women also look healthy.

Best Answer

Many cultures view this as a high mark of status and a sign of wealth ( this is no joke or insult ) with in many german cultures it means that the Husband or Meister Husband is wealthy enough to support as well as feed her , The Bigger the Mama the better / Meister Frau would be her title or Damen(Lady of the House)

Best Answer

almost all women are beautiful... but curves are AWESOME!

Best Answer

"Big" relative to what? I can't say I like big. I prefer small and curvy in the butt department. The shape of the butt is more important than the size. Flat, un-toned butts on thin women are not very attractive. But a nice round little bottom on a skinny lady... that's hot!

Best Answer

Depends what you mean by "big" -- if it can't fit through a revolving door then I'm not terribly attracted. And if not wearing a bra means you can polish you shoes simply by walking across the room, that's too big.<br />
Actually, looking back on the women I've been attracted to, they've come in all shapes. sizes, and colors. Guess I'm just an equal opportunity lech. :)=

Best Answer

Thats a easy one...sex... big butts and thick women make for better things to grab and jiggle...its fantastic from our point of view. Seriously.

Best Answer

Hi Haveaniceday...............I'm hearin' ya!

Best Answer

This is such bullsh*t! How it it that petite women are 'unhealthy' (as Dave 748, Wanderartist, and Leoprid implied) and smaller ladies don't look like women are supposed to look/not 'womanly' (as ByByBuster, Dave748, Wanderartist, ianrockwell, and Leoprid implied)??<br />
This is like saying tall men are the only real men, or thin men aren't healthy, etc. WTF?

Best Answer

Hi IAMNOWHERE,.................You right there mate.........Do you know an Australian Celebrity named Kylie Monogue............she's gorgeous, very petite,short stature and still has a very shapely bottom.

Best Answer

Big Butts to squeeze when you are ******* & curvier the more flexible to try any position.

Best Answer

A big butt is great,, but it cannot be a flat butt. A big flat butt makes me puke. If you have a small skinny butt, that is OK too. It is all about perception

Best Answer

Sure there is a genetic reason to it , but I also believe that society and the cutlure we live in has an influence as well. The people we see on Tv, the people others admire and who get the love and admiration has a huge impact on the way we percieve the beauty of a women ' s body.

Best Answer

Because thats what women are supposed to look like when they're healthy.

Best Answer

Its in my DNA and i wont complain.

Best Answer

i'm with cmojlo on that!! i'm thankful for the attention!!

Best Answer

More to hold onto....they like that!

Best Answer