BackUpLeela BackUpLeela 31-35 63 Answers Feb 13, 2012

Boobs to me are a little slice of heaven on the parched, dry hell we know as Earth. They're supple, and delicious, round, and awesome. They cause me to think very sinful thoughts in the presence of an All Knowing God. They've caused me to do amazingly stupid things for the chance to touch one, and they've caused me to say things I didn't really mean. They've sing to me at night and promise me a greater, brighter future... Why do men like boobs? Because boobs are the one constant in the universe. Stars and suns will diminish and burst and blink out forever... But a boob means a future, a promise, and a fantasy. Boobs FOR PRES 2012!

Best Answer

they got my vote!

Best Answer

What's not to love? :-)

Best Answer

I'm a woman and I like boobs--it's the wagina that I don't like. Oh yeah, I only like young, perky boobs.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Cause they are touchable, kissable, sensual.

Best Answer

hmmmmm. Yep, this is true! I see you are in a sensual mood today? ;) ... LOL

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

Thanks for BA :)

Best Answer

I used to have a properly prepared response to this very question...I lost it when my computer last crashed. Rest assured I do not just love the boobs but the woman too.

Best Answer

HAHAHA You said boobs.

Best Answer

You sound like Chris from Family Guy!

Best Answer

Oh Thank you.

Best Answer

that did sound like chris from familyguy! lol

Best Answer

Do you still *ahem* own japan

Best Answer

It was sold for 5 bucks.

Best Answer

When the male visual cortex perceives certain shapes, dopamine is released which activates the pleasure center of the brain. The female breast is one of those shapes. So, the direct answer is that men like looking at them because they receive pleasure from looking. The deeper answer is that it is a biological instinct, which helps ensure the survival of the species.

Best Answer

You seem to have the right answer. May i ask : So why do some men love looking at a woman's behind?

Best Answer

Same reason - the female bottom is another of those shapes.

Best Answer

I only like them in proportion. Nothing big or they look like melons. BLAH

Best Answer

Best Answer

Probably the same reason lesbians or bisexuals (like me) do.

They're awesome.

Best Answer

I don't think they all do.

Best Answer

cause it's something were not suppose to see

Best Answer

as an old, experienced lady, I say it's the knowledge men have that the breast, especially the nipple, gives direct pleasure to the female clitoris that spurs men's imagination that he can have her if he can only get his hands on them. A true fact.

Best Answer

True.Want to have a woman to U,work on her breasts,softly then make use of tongue.She will be grateful to you,that you did it.

Best Answer

I like curves. Breasts are curvy.

Best Answer

Because I was weaned off to damned early as an infant. I take no blame.

Best Answer

men are attracted to anything that is fun to play with and go boom ... guns, swords, fireworks ... not to mention if you do it right you can have both with boobs

Best Answer

Good Lord, it's been in our genetics for the last thirty thousand years. at first, it was all big flappy ***** like gibbons have. Then we all stood up and looked around. After that, the breasts got bigger and the men took notice. I'm not much of a "manly man" or an animal. And I love **** like nothing else!!!

Best Answer

I am a woman and I love my boobs.they are so sexy,like to bare them to hubby so he can play and make me feel good.I love to show them off to him so he gets in the mood to play wth my body,roam his fingers on the vagina.I have always liked breasts.And love to wear clothes that reveal their shape alongwith the nipple popping from inside.I love to see pics of men licking a breast more attractive than the sex.

Best Answer

I'm not sure why men like them I would love them to look good in low cut tops so men would look at me

Best Answer

they sure look at it.

Best Answer

I don't know even though I have a penis. Then again I count as a girl.

Best Answer

Reproduction of the species - our primary task as humans . I.e. it's in our DNA. Motherhood / fertility = young , big breasts and belly, and nuturing . Why do you think women struggle so much with these issues?

Best Answer