Lol lol lmao men??? R they really men or just immature and self centered egotistical pigs??? Lol i believe a real man is honest and does not play games... Especially with someones heart... How cold and sinister.... A person who is lying and manipulative is someone i would cut oUt of my circle and b grateful the truth came to lught... Hurt as it may... Wounds will heal in time... I dont understand y people can not b honest... Sad huh? Have a peaceful day

Best Answer

so you are admitting that we have minds? or is this a trick?

Best Answer

Best Answer

women play mind games too but this is not your question. i believe yes, some men truly think we are always naive, brainless sponges, waiting for them to scoop us up. even telling men i have a partner already does not stop them trying it on with me or trying on mindgames that i *may* fall in love with them. talk about narky and stupid. as forrest gump said, stupid is as stupid does.

Best Answer

The majority of the time it's required to get laid. Usually women do this thing where if they give mixed signals to initate the chase so the "mind games" you're talking about are just the series of learned behaviours guys have learned to deal with women's prediliction for making drama out of everything.<br />
If we don't keep the drama going and infact in tensify it then on the whole she's going to rapidly lose interest or think we're just after sex or whatever. The fact is that the fastest way to get rid of a woman you're interested in is to flat out state your feelings. <br />
The disappointment and disgust at this is palpable, you can see it in her eyes and from that moment on you're, at best, in the friends zone. It's worse than telling a woman you have a low status job, the reaction is immediate. A girl who was all over you before suddenly doesn't want to know you.<br />
The correct way to communicate interest is to drop hints and if she acts on them then you ignore her and when she seems dispondent then you drop more hints and so on. It sounds like you're one of the rare women that doesn't thrive on drama and he doesn't understand this.<br />
And don't think that we enjoy it either; it really is a game we learn to play and usually by losing it twenty or thirty times.

Best Answer

bullshitz on the drama aspect. my partner is the idiot who wants all the drama, i just want peace. speaking for women is not a wise thing to do if you're male... heh, speak for the menz eh, not us tyvm. and this woman isn't rare... just goes to show how thick most men are.

Best Answer

fascinating. thanks for the insight! :)

Best Answer

We're fighting fire with fire.

Best Answer

Many play a roll on this - females and males. I think manipulation is the worst.

Best Answer

It's all learnt behaviour, usually overbearing mother raised him , distant father. Most men do it because they want to control all aspects of their lives and often have a hatred of women thats how my ex explained his behaviour that ended our marriage. As he put it "you are the best thing that ever happened to me BUT unfortunately you will always be a woman and i will always hate you for it" ..... Wierd yes but true!

Best Answer

The ones that do are so ugly, but the few ones that don't are sooo attractive. I hate when they(non -playing men ) look my way because they're taken but such a turn on. Why? Maybe they weren't patient enough for love and instead chosed a life of manipulating sex to have temporary control. Only to create a foolish mindset <br />
for themselves that can't be easily broken. But both sex play the same game and sooner or later they find each other.

Best Answer

What do you consider to be "mind games?"

Best Answer

They must think it's fun.

Best Answer

I don't think men are the only ones to do this.

Best Answer