imjustlikeyou imjustlikeyou 22-25, F 43 Answers Mar 18, 2010

Got to love the numbers of completely clueless answering this question.<br />
"DaddY" is an authoritative an caretaking position, the role of father is head of house, the boss. A lot of women and men enjoy using terms like Daddy, Boss, Big Guy, Master, Sir, etc in bed. It is a clear throwback to the very instinctual nature of primacy: he asserts himself as the alfa, she declares to him by her posture by her words that he is king, that right now he is in complete control of her and that she is submitting, offering no resistance and even glorifying him in that moment as the Superior force. It's very visceral and raw. When a woman calls him "Daddy" she is saying in no uncertain terms that he is Master of the situation. Men who like being called Daddy or Sir etc in bed, enjoy it because it buffs their ego without pretention.<br />
Women who use the words are defaulting to a structure of heirarchy they understand and feel comfortable with. Some women actually use the word King, or say "Baby you're a God" etc - it's all designed for the same purpose, to bump his ego and push him over the edge while at the same time psychologically also reaffirming to herself her need to feel his power (virility) her desire to become one with him etc. <br />
Has nothing to do with ******, nothing to do with **********. Nice try though kids. Back to the drawing board with you.

Best Answer

sorry for my ignorance maybe but " it has nothing to do with " what ?

Best Answer

Probably they should all use "king" or some sich term then, daddy is a touch creepy. I would never want a woman who thought she needed to "bump up my ego" though, if I'm that immature she should find another man quick. Also I can't imagine what would drive a man to want a women to think of him as superiour to her. I certianly wouldent want that. In fact if I care at all about her I would want to empower her, not drag her down.

Best Answer

My gosh... you are such a p*ssy

Best Answer

Let me guess you want your man to "take charge" huh?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Fantastic answer. Spot on.

Best Answer

My thoughts exactly.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I guess you ladies wouldn't like me at all then. But a lot of guys think just like me and more as time goes on and women like the feminists teach it to them.

Best Answer

I call him Doctor

Best Answer

Sorry but it has nothing to do with my ego ...calling other people clueless and then come out with your own such nonsense lol

Best Answer

I dont mind honestly its just stroking ur man ego while he's pleasing you. I call my fiance daddy everynite. No way no how am I thinking of my father. He is however the head of our household,my protector,the provider a very alpha male. To each is own but as long as my man is licking&sexing me right keeping multiple ******* cuming I will call him Mickey Mouse if he want me too. Ijs

Best Answer

I can't say why they like it but I know that I call my husband Daddy as a fun way to show that he makes me feel so cherished & cared for that i feel like his little girl. Also I see him as head of our household & this gives me another way of acknowledging that he has authority over me

Best Answer

Oedipus Complex

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

It depends on the cultural aspects. <br />
In certain Latino (regions) cultures it becomes an endearing term used in a variety of ways. <br />
Example(s): "Hey Papi, do you want some cereal?" Some Latina mothers would say that to their son. I call my own dog (A pitbull named Chola) "lil Mama". <br />
So, once again people display their own ignorance to something because of the word, or action.

Best Answer

I call my wife mom, but i get your drift. I think this sort of endearment is usually initiated by the female herself, guys just go along with it. Without getting into the weird, guys and gals bond with their mothers and fathers in different ways so most gfs don't expect for you to weird them out just because they made a daddy reference. I think men wear that sort of sentiment as a sort of protective pride, you know, like the ability to protect and provide. I am sure though that it is mostly inferred in a playful manner.

Best Answer

power thing

Best Answer

haha.. well, in some ways, that could be pursued as hot, i suppose. i guess it just turns SOME men on, in some way. i mean you can't think that your head works the same as everyone elses.

Best Answer

As someone who calls their other "daddy," I sorta can explain what it means, to me at least.<br />
I have come to the understanding that I am someone who has a more submissive personality.<br />
Note: this doesn't mean I'm a pushover, or am less of a woman. I still sass and like to choose and have great self confidence.<br />
However, it means I like direction, and structure.<br />
By calling my other "daddy" or "master," it's saying, I want you to take control right now, because I trust and love you. <br />
It's a sexy thing, and it shows how much you're showing yourself to a person. <br />
To me, daddy does my equate to "father." I personally have never called my dad, "daddy." <br />
So the two are not equal.<br />
"Daddy" is a caregiver, a protector and someone who makes me feel safe and loved.<br />
Yes, these are characteristics that my dad may also share, but it's natural for a woman to seek this in all relationships, not only just sexual ones.<br />
Anywho, I hope this clarifies a bit!

Best Answer

My baby loves it when i call him daddy i didn't really understand it at first but i noticed the more i used it during sex the better the sex was, it truly is an ego booster but I've also learned if you use it just right outta the bedroom you can get a lot of things

Best Answer

Only when they realize they are being used as a Sugar Daddy.

Best Answer

It kind of annoys me - I have a daddy and he is a drunk. Not a very sexy image to have in ones mind when one is feeling romantic.

Best Answer

Cause they are little f***ing weirdos thats why! Think about it they also like a shaved c**t. Sends chills up my spine! Yuk!

Best Answer

Sorry you have talked to all of "they" have you...you are assuming you know "they" and you assume They are all the same...you should actually shut your mouth you know nothing about the question.

Best Answer

Bizarre...I've never heard of such a thing. Sounds a bit on the sick side.

Best Answer

If you need to ask then you wouldnt understand the answer

Best Answer

I don't, the last thing I would eved want is a child woman who thought of me as some sort of replacement for her father. Seriously do you know how sickening the thought of a grown woman who won't stand on her own two damn feet is?

Best Answer

i call my dad daddy...& as much as i love my dad, he's the LAST thing i want to be thinking about while i'm "doing the deed". but imagine if you married someone like this...& had a daughter...THAT would be awkward! <br />
if my boyfriend asked me to do this, i would feel pretty damn uncomfortable. i mean, i wouldn't do it, & i would get over it, but it may take me a while...he's pretty sexy though, so i probs wouldn't be able to resist him for too long.

Best Answer

My ex wished to be called "daddy" in the bedroom. He was African American. He was ALPH all the way. Very manly, and in control all the time.....I. loved him. I said, ah nooooo, I can't do that....I think I insulted him or maybe he felt disrespected him. Unfortunately, I felt strange to call a grown 50 y/o man daddy in bedroom. We broke up.

Best Answer

My husband and I both think 'daddy' is kind of weird and creepy. I had an ex that liked being called 'daddy' and I'm pretty sure he's in the closet.

Best Answer

My grandfather calls his wife ma.

Best Answer