Discuss away!
tianajade tianajade 18-21, F 31 Answers Apr 16, 2013 in Community

What you see as a man playing with your emotions may not be a concious thing on his part. Most of the times it is simply a misunderstanding of each others intentions.

Best Answer

Women play the games. They don't tell us the rules or when half time is and then get all upset because we're too dense to figure them out.

Best Answer

I think a lot of it is lack of communication , cause how many times have we all started out just having a casual relationship for example and then if the woman starts to have more feelings and wants to change the game and make it into only a 2 pla<x>yer an the man didnt sign up for that , then automatically we see him as the bad guy and he's playing games, when in reality he just didnt have the same feelings at the time...I believe both men and women think they don't play emotional games but everytime either side isn't honest and stays when they wanna leave or leave when they wanna stay or are jealous but say their not , these are all exames of how someone can feel an emotional game was played instead of it being what it is and just a lack of thinking before doing... Just my opinion tho :) I could b way off ba<x>se!:0

Best Answer

Unfortunately there are those ( both men and women) for whom it is second nature to play with peoples emotions!

Best Answer

Some are just dirty old men who trawl internet sites looking for young girls and vulnerable women to control and manipulate.

Best Answer

Well i see woman do it far more often to men. Because they cannot use physical power to control men they specialize in emotional games to seek to control men.

Best Answer

Men certainly use emotional tricks more often than women to gain sex without committment. In that case the ones who use their physical strength would be called rapists, after all.

Best Answer

but women use emotional and mind games to get money out of guys

Best Answer

I don't deny some men do use emotional tricks to get woman into bed with them. My comment was about the frequency, who uses emotional manipulation more often. I believe woman do in general. Of course there are some noble men who never stoop to doing such evil and likewise there are noble woman who would likewise never play that detestable game.

Best Answer

Men don't. Boys do.

Best Answer

Because men are the best liars! And we fall for the game. If a woman is already on an emotional roller coaster, men use that to there advantage. Its a sign of weakness, and some vipers thrive on that. Some just don't care why should they its a game to them, they got nothing to lose.

Best Answer

Trying to earn attention they need. Not everyone does this, in my experience, but it's not limited to a gender either.

Best Answer

Depends who's side your on on which you see do it more

Best Answer

I talk to men more often, so I see them doing it a lot. But who knows, women probably have a tendency to do it too.

Best Answer

When your a guy the ladies do it more, they think we're scheming something when we're saying what we honestly think

Best Answer

why does anyone allow it

Best Answer

it's not a game. we just want to sample your friend. you make it an emotional issue. =P

Best Answer

And you are the tender age of 21 or less or have NO EXPERIENCE

Best Answer

I never said it was an EXPERIENCE. It's an OBSERVATION.

Best Answer

Observation is nothing without exprince.

Best Answer

Wrong.

Best Answer

because we believe them....damnit :)

Best Answer

Sometimes I think they aren't even aware they're doing it, because they tend to be less emotionally centred than us they just don't get it.

Best Answer

Pot calling the kettle black!!

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

depends on individual to individual

Best Answer

I don't know....my emotions have been played by a woman tho..<br />
i don't complain...everyone is different...:))

Best Answer

Really...? Men tend to shoot pretty straightforward, unless they are trying to play you instead of being a sincere, honest lover.

Best Answer

you might see men do it more,but you dismiss it when women do it.<br />
women wanted equality now they got it and they want special treatment ,

Best Answer

I don't dismiss it.

Best Answer

well women tend to take the bad things they do as if its perfectly fine, while if a guy does the something its suddenly wrong.

Best Answer

I don't. Never said I did. I'm not sure why women get special treatment, and all men are portrayed as bad men. I talk to men more, so I've observed what they say and do to women. But sure, women probably do it just as much. I don't know.

Best Answer

then don't make assumptions if you don't know it for sure. just because i heard some gossip does not make it true.

Best Answer

Ain't making assumptions, idiot. Quit your judgment.

Best Answer