medias35 medias35 36-40 74 Answers Dec 31, 2009

I wear pantyhose because they make me feel so good. I love the way my legs look and feel when the covered in nylon.

Best Answer

ditto

Best Answer

My reasons as well.

Best Answer

Because we like how our legs look in pantyhose and high heels - I know I do! :-D

Best Answer

completely agree with you.

Best Answer

It's a requirement for heels!

Best Answer

oh you hit it right on to

Best Answer

In the desert some of us wear pantyhose under our uniforms to keep the sand flies out. Most of us wear them without underpants. Makes for some great frotting and mutual jerk offs.

Best Answer

Well, because they look great, they're like makeup for legs, and because they feel really comfortable and sensational! They make me feel very sexy and naughty and feminine! I just HAVE to have a pair on, whatever I do.

Best Answer

I wear them because they make me feel good. Wearing female clothes relaxes me and puts my in a very comfortable place. i love the feel just amazing girls or so lucky you can just go out when you wont to

Best Answer

Lord who you been hanging out with....my goodness

Best Answer

becoz wearing pantyhose is really so comfortable. I like the silky smooth feeling against my legs, and i love the feel the silky hose caressing my co_ck, it was so sensuous! I usually wear a sheer to waist pantyhose, without panties. I have loved it since i first tried it.<br />
for my first time, when i put my legs into the pantyhose, i was shocked by the smooth but electrifying feeling, my co_ck becomes harder and harder. when i pull my pantyhose up, it just feels better and better. Finally when i pull it up to cover my co_ck, the feeling is just so comfortable that i have to deliberately pull it up and down so that my co_ck can enjoy the feeling. After wearing it, i was so excited to touch my legs and they were so smooth and beautiful! It is the most comfortable thing i have worn. Since then i have loved it

Best Answer

for smooth touchable legs nobody can resist? maybe shes born with it, maybe its maybeline

Best Answer

Because they feel good. And they do make your legs look really nice.

Best Answer

There's Nothing Wrong With Wearing Pantyhose or Tights. Cause I Do All the Time and They Make Me Feel So Good Too. I just put a Video on YouTube of Me Wearing Some White Tights On. So It's Ok for Men to Wear Tights or Pantyhose. Yall Holla Back at Me On That

Best Answer

I wear them for the extra support they give my legs. I am a nurse and work 12 hour shifts and have to say my legs feel much better during and after my shift when I wear support pantyhose. When you think about it there is no difference between the anatomy and physiology of a man's legs and a woman's legs. We have the exact same muscles, nerves, blood vessels and bone structure. So it would reason if sheer energy pantyhose help a woman's legs feel energized, they would do the same for a man's legs!

Best Answer

same here mark my legs hurt like hell at night and wake me up if I doint wear them . I hate to take meds so this works and good enough I doint have to take any drugs .I also wear them with shorts when its really hot . doint care who knows.

Best Answer

Because they have a fetish for women pantyhose.

Best Answer

The best time to put on a new pair of pantyhose is as soon as I get out of the shower and dry off. You put on a thin coat of moisturizing cream wait a few minutes than slide a new pair of pantyhose on.(good quality pair) They feel great as you pull them up each leg. Than hide my man parts slide on a bodyshaper, skirt or short shorts,nylon top, and a pair of loafers or highheels than out shopping to see how many head I can turn for a double take. Some of the looks I get are OMG a guy in pantyhose and heels its great. Mostly its women I run into at local thirft stores. Some of the women will ask why I'm wearing pantyhose and heels I just tell them that I love wearing them so some time I like to show off my legs. A few women tell me i have nice legs I even had one women tell me I suck because I have better looking legs than her and I looked good in the short skirt and heels I had on that day.

Best Answer

I am wearing a pantyhose cause it make me feeling a delicate and comfortable. Last time I have tried a skirt as well, that was like in heaven.

Best Answer

love the silkiness, feeling and sensuality of them

Best Answer

Blame Joe Namath!

Best Answer

From being a long term reader of this site I can say there are many reasons, some medical some not. For me I needed relief from leg pain. I found that woman's support hose cured that problem. I then learned that support hose really feel good. Feel good while sitting all day or standing. The compression is a massaging feeling. Then there are the "other" reasons. When you wife discovers she kinda likes her man in hose. Add a new adventure to a 30some year relationship. The there is the discovery that heat rash never happens while wearing pantyhose. Tried all kinds of powder and underwear. Never have heat rash and jock itch is reduced. I love to walk around the house is only a Tshirt and hose. Feels so free yet "controlled". So for me there are many reasons

Best Answer

I wear them for medical reasons. Doc suggested I try them for leg problems. Along with medication they do help relieve leg pain. There are several companies that make pantyhose just for men. Do your home work before you judge anyone !!

Best Answer

Lots of reasons but most commonly a fetish maybe a skintight fetish like mine or some other fetish. I prefer tights my self pantyhose you can see through and it kind of spoils the effect doesn't look like your wearing any thing but I guess they will do in a pinch.

Best Answer

jockey's have been known to wear them in the winter.

Best Answer