I wear pantyhose because they make me feel so good. I love the way my legs look and feel when the covered in nylon.

Best Answer

My reasons as well.

Best Answer

Because we like how our legs look in pantyhose and high heels - I know I do! :-D

Best Answer

completely agree with you.

Best Answer

It's a requirement for heels!

Best Answer

In the desert some of us wear pantyhose under our uniforms to keep the sand flies out. Most of us wear them without underpants. Makes for some great frotting and mutual jerk offs.

Best Answer

I wear them because they make me feel good. Wearing female clothes relaxes me and puts my in a very comfortable place. i love the feel just amazing girls or so lucky you can just go out when you wont to

Best Answer

Lord who you been hanging out with....my goodness

Best Answer

becoz wearing pantyhose is really so comfortable. I like the silky smooth feeling against my legs, and i love the feel the silky hose caressing my co_ck, it was so sensuous! I usually wear a sheer to waist pantyhose, without panties. I have loved it since i first tried it.<br />
for my first time, when i put my legs into the pantyhose, i was shocked by the smooth but electrifying feeling, my co_ck becomes harder and harder. when i pull my pantyhose up, it just feels better and better. Finally when i pull it up to cover my co_ck, the feeling is just so comfortable that i have to deliberately pull it up and down so that my co_ck can enjoy the feeling. After wearing it, i was so excited to touch my legs and they were so smooth and beautiful! It is the most comfortable thing i have worn. Since then i have loved it

Best Answer

for smooth touchable legs nobody can resist? maybe shes born with it, maybe its maybeline

Best Answer

Because they feel good. And they do make your legs look really nice.

Best Answer

There's Nothing Wrong With Wearing Pantyhose or Tights. Cause I Do All the Time and They Make Me Feel So Good Too. I just put a Video on YouTube of Me Wearing Some White Tights On. So It's Ok for Men to Wear Tights or Pantyhose. Yall Holla Back at Me On That

Best Answer

I wear them for the extra support they give my legs. I am a nurse and work 12 hour shifts and have to say my legs feel much better during and after my shift when I wear support pantyhose. When you think about it there is no difference between the anatomy and physiology of a man's legs and a woman's legs. We have the exact same muscles, nerves, blood vessels and bone structure. So it would reason if sheer energy pantyhose help a woman's legs feel energized, they would do the same for a man's legs!

Best Answer

same here mark my legs hurt like hell at night and wake me up if I doint wear them . I hate to take meds so this works and good enough I doint have to take any drugs .I also wear them with shorts when its really hot . doint care who knows.

Best Answer

Because they have a fetish for women pantyhose.

Best Answer

That's just a restatement of the facts! The questioner asked for an explanation of the facts, presumably because he doesn't the facts. Speaking from my own experience, I want to emphasize two points: (1) Although many men cite utilitarian reasons for wearing pantyhose, I believe the vast majority of men who wear pantyhose do so because they find it pleasurable to do so. The utilitarian reasons may reinforce the hedonistic reason, but they would not suffice by themselves to motivate a man to put on a women's garment unless it made him feel good to do so. (2) There is a difference between (a) explaining how a particular person originally acquired an interest in wearing pantyhose--for example, when he was a preschooler, his mother used to ask him to give her foot massages when she got home from work and had not taken off her nylons yet--and (b) explaining why the person did not lose or outgrow his interest when the original occasion for forming the interest ceased long ago to recur in his experience (in terms of our example, the foot massages may have stopped happening about the time the boy started going to school). The explanation given for (a) might be a positive bonding experience with the mother becoming habitually associated with sensory experiences of the feeling, look, sound, smell of his mother's pantyhose when she wore them during the massages. The explanation for (b) might be a sexual feeling, typically not fully self-consciously realized, that the boy first had while caressing his mother's feet, but which is not conditioned by any contingencies in the original situation except for the sensations of nylon and a female wearing the hosiery. In short, certain components of the full original experience are learned by the boy to be inessential to the sexual release enjoyed by the boy in that context, while others appear to be capable of bringing about the sexual pleasure of release on their own account, even without their customary accompaniments.

Best Answer

I meant "not understand" above but I inadvertently left out "understand"

Best Answer

The best time to put on a new pair of pantyhose is as soon as I get out of the shower and dry off. You put on a thin coat of moisturizing cream wait a few minutes than slide a new pair of pantyhose on.(good quality pair) They feel great as you pull them up each leg. Than hide my man parts slide on a bodyshaper, skirt or short shorts,nylon top, and a pair of loafers or highheels than out shopping to see how many head I can turn for a double take. Some of the looks I get are OMG a guy in pantyhose and heels its great. Mostly its women I run into at local thirft stores. Some of the women will ask why I'm wearing pantyhose and heels I just tell them that I love wearing them so some time I like to show off my legs. A few women tell me i have nice legs I even had one women tell me I suck because I have better looking legs than her and I looked good in the short skirt and heels I had on that day.

Best Answer

I am wearing a pantyhose cause it make me feeling a delicate and comfortable. Last time I have tried a skirt as well, that was like in heaven.

Best Answer

love the silkiness, feeling and sensuality of them

Best Answer

Blame Joe Namath!

Best Answer

I wear them for medical reasons. Doc suggested I try them for leg problems. Along with medication they do help relieve leg pain. There are several companies that make pantyhose just for men. Do your home work before you judge anyone !!

Best Answer

Lots of reasons but most commonly a fetish maybe a skintight fetish like mine or some other fetish. I prefer tights my self pantyhose you can see through and it kind of spoils the effect doesn't look like your wearing any thing but I guess they will do in a pinch.

Best Answer

jockey's have been known to wear them in the winter.

Best Answer

Well, most do not. Some do, and that is most likely because of a fetish.

Best Answer

I was unaware that we did. Just what kinda fellows have you been hanging out with???

Best Answer