beetro beetro 56-60 25 Answers Feb 23, 2011

It is a holdover from the cave man days (or before). The buttocks is a signal to men of available sex. Some animals have bright red around the area, to make it easy for the male to see. I have read that breasts are so enticing to our human males is that they were developed to imitate the buttocks and thus cause arousal in the male even if he couldn't see the rear of the female. It's another one of nature's ingenious attempts to excite the male, cause him to have more sex, the end result being more babies with differing genetic makeup.

Best Answer

Note: The above answer is not an answer based on science, but rather pure conjecture. The cave man days and the theory of evolution are unproven speculation and do not fit in the context of homosexual attraction, or female attraction to the male butt.

Best Answer

If you don't understand and believe in the proven theory of evolution, please do not try to answer scientific questions. Go back to your brainwashing sessions at church.

Best Answer

Because sometimes they're shaped like an upside down heart and it don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing. ;-)

Best Answer

they look so good!!!!

Best Answer

Thats a funny question. I think guys like butts more than boobs.

Best Answer

It is the same reasons they (we) like any other part of a woman's body....its just how nature made us. Let me note that we dont always like the same parts on all women, different parts appeal to us more than others on different women. I for one have seen nice parts...but I prefer the woman as a whole. That way I can appreciate and admire her just as she is because it is all in perspective. A woman is not just "parts", she is a wonderful work of art with both "perfections" and "imperfections".

Best Answer

A woman's bum are like boobs on the lower back, they're made to make a man follow a woman to her lair without tripping over something because of having to look too high...

Best Answer

Do you think sex is dirty? Only if you're doing it right. Beautiful woman with a gorgeous *** is the most desirable thing ever.

Best Answer

Because they are nice to cuddle up to and make love too. and if they are up to it it's good for anal sex

Best Answer

when you find an actual answer for that let me know lol. the reason men do varies from man to man just like every other body part on a woman. it can also depend on what there into sexually example men who love women that liked to be spanked.

Best Answer

I don't know. Why does sex feel good? Why is the sky blue? Why do I like water?<br /><br />
Some things I simply don't question. :)

Best Answer

They are attached to a woman!

Best Answer

Hey! I like women's butts too you know!

Best Answer

causeca nice *** is a beautiful thing....nice to kiss and lick as well

Best Answer

It's like forbidden fruit, they just look so delicious!

Best Answer

There is nothing like a shapely woman's butt,to drive a man crazy.If it is only covered by a skimpy swimsuit,then it will get even more attention.All it takes is a jiggling set of *** cheeks on a swimsuit clad woman,to fill me with lust and desire,and cause a hard throbbing erection.<br />
A woman's butt is the first thing I look at.

Best Answer

Because you touch your self at night.

Best Answer

Evolutionarily, men are hypothesized to like women's butts for 2 primary reasons:<br />
- humans are/were migratory in nature - it it is a very primal symbol of a healthy woman who can walk long distances<br />
- if you factor hips into the equation, it also signifies a healthy child-bearing woman - a tiny, narrow pelvis would increase the odds that the mother and/or baby would not survive birth

Best Answer

All Of The Above And More!!!

Best Answer

Seems to be an American thing in Australia we still go for the other bit!

Best Answer

brain chemistry involving hormones that trigger an effect similar to drugs

Best Answer