somethingboutlove somethingboutlove 16-17 77 Answers Apr 5, 2011

Because you can't motorboat with small breasts. Besides they're only hypnotised by the jiggling.<br />
That and the fact that men don't want to have bigger boobs than their girlfriends.

Best Answer

When I was a teen, I thought big breasts were awesome (thanks to Playboy!). Then, I met the best girl I ever dated. She had small breasts, but her nipples were so sensitive that kissing them would send her into a frenzy! She was the first (and last girl) I ever met who "loved sex"! Although I loved the girl, I realized that there were characteristics in her basic personality that turned me off. I knew that a marriage to her would probably not work, so I broke up with her. She was the hottest girl I ever dated. My eventual wife and I have been married for 40 years and she has big breasts, but they have never been as sensitive as the girl with the small breasts. Remember though, breast size does not make the woman, just as penis size does not make the man!

Best Answer

how right ur dude!

Best Answer

NOT ALL MEN LIKE BIG BREASTS... some like small or medium size.. plus .. i think men who fall for women bec. of their breasts are silly ..

Best Answer

sorry prefer small breast

Best Answer

Actually for me it's not the size of the breasts that's important it is the heart of the woman. I prefer smaller breasts with big nipples but again it's the woman behind the breasts that's important.

Best Answer

Because they are big breasts, and I don't have them and they are all I think about.

Best Answer

I'm a C and can totally climax from my nipples being stimulated. It's awsum :) Just depends on the women.

Best Answer

Not all men do, I'm a man and I prefer small breasts - I'll even go so far as to say that I think a d cup or larger is ugly.

Best Answer

Because they have big mouths.

Best Answer

Breast Envy. Freud didn't talk about it very much. He had it BAD. lol

Best Answer

Big, small, or medium are my favorites.

Best Answer

Men just like breast..small medium or large! I think that large breast just are out there fir the looking..not easily covered by most clothing! I speak from experience!!

Best Answer

Big breasts is an invitation for men :) Its attractive - but certainly not all big breasts - you just cant say all big ones are likeable..... depends from women to women as well :)<br />
I personally like them big as they swing, soft, you can play with them, suck them, stick **** between and it feels so good......you can watch ur girl such own nipples all thats so arousing.....thats why :)

Best Answer

...an invitation for what? her breast size alone doesn't dictate she's "inviting" anything.

Best Answer

they just cant help their damn self

Best Answer

Because They are so Very Sexy, & They Look So Good !

Best Answer

They all just like boobs in general but those who date or don't date someone because of breast size is shallow and not worth anyone's time anyway.

Best Answer

ı think your **** are small

Best Answer

Personaly I 'd prefer somone who's confident with what they have boobs bums legs all get old wrikly saggy or fat its only a body the person inside thats the one you fall for but i'm no angel I just want it all personality and a good wrapper

Best Answer

I prefer small breasts myself. I will not date a woman that has plastic parts,,,,if she is not enough of a woman without them then she will not be enough of a woman with them.

Best Answer

Actually not all men like women w/ big breasts most the men i've dated and many of the ones i've met say that they prefer small breasts and that big ones are too much work. In fact the man i'm dating know likes small breasts. lol good thing mine r small. haha

Best Answer