PIPINHOT36 PIPINHOT36 36-40, F 14 Answers Jun 27, 2011

Camel toe is an obvious reason why we look below the belt. When are you experiencing guys looking toward your crotch? Are you sitting in a skirt or dress? Standing and wearing pants? Are the pants tight? Do you present an appearance that makes us naturally want to sweep over your body with our eyes?<br />
When a girl is seated in a dress or skirt and the hem of her skirt forms a triangle with her legs there is something enticing. I have never been fully able to rationalize why I like to see a girl's underwear in that way (or, if she is not wearing underwear). It actually seems somewhat irrational to me that seeing a girls panties turns me on so much, yet I have seen guys to make absolute jerks of ourselves, just to catch a peek.<br />
If you're wearing a swimsuit then seeing you is about the same visually as seeing you in a bra and panties. Of course a bikini is entirely legitimate, but it doesn't cover very much and some girls it can make my heart beat faster. How about if you wearing very short shorts, like Daisy Dukes? Once again, we might get a glimpse of that which we love to see. We may accuse you of being slutty if your *** cheek peeks out of your shorts, but we will love the show.<br />
All in all, I have to say I love looking at girls. I especially love looking at girls who take the time to present themselves in a way that makes me want to look. Sometimes it's elegance. Sometimes it sensuality. Sometimes it's a hint at what might happen later. There is so much mystery, and so much pleasure. That is why I wish I had a different sort of wife.

Best Answer

It's one of my favorite parts of a woman - but I try not to be obvious.

Best Answer

The same reason ladys do that, or children smile when they walk into a candy store, we are looking forward to the tasty treat.

Best Answer

Usually it is a case of can't wait to get in it.

Best Answer

Not something I do. MY beloved wife is larger than average in her chest. I remember when she was at a sales job & this guy was staring at her chest while talking to her. She put her finger on his chin, raised it up & said' Excuse me but those things don't talk".

Best Answer

I think men rarely look at crotches. **** are more interesting. There is generally nothing to see when we look at your crotch (hopefully) unless it is a camel toe. I would look at that.

Best Answer

respect

Best Answer

could you be mistaken orperhaps youre so ugly theydont want tolook at youre face.

Best Answer