is there a motive for this?
Kingsdaughter Kingsdaughter 51-55 22 Answers Apr 28, 2009

Men just like to start things with women and not take the blame for what they started. <br />
They want to show you that they are the boss when its not true always.

Best Answer

because men does not understand to woman properly she use woman when he need, he thinks woman are only his responsibility not a love or a life partner , and he fight every time and remind to woman again and again that i'm doing everything only for u so understand to me only, than ,women get emotional and forget all her feelings and do everything according to man, but this is too much wrong that why not men think only for once that woman kill her all feelings, how she lives in her own home like as student who afraid from teacher ?

Best Answer

Men love to fight period.<br />
thus all the wars, its a penis thing, they are judgmental towards woman, and think they rule the universe, when in fact they don't! that cant rule the world, or we would be in a better currant condition, always wars, they're usually mad, angry, the only time they want to not fight is long enough to f***k u. then its back to the fighting....it never stops! Men were put here to rule over the creatures of the earth & take care of EARTH, they've failed miserably! Just look around, see the fruits of their labor. Unwanted children why? because they cant stop fighting long enough to see whats REALLY important in life, keep in mind were only referring to men who fight.<br />
they really hate woman because women dont think like them, so they play games, breaks hearts & takes names! <br />
IMHO TY

Best Answer

It's human nature to blame someone else or anyone else but ourselves. :) It's one of the ways we cope with stress.

Best Answer

not their fault. Were configured that way.

Best Answer

I did not start it. She promised me an omelette.

Best Answer

Maybe because its a woman's fault?

Best Answer

I'm somewhat with Praxis. Women can be abusive to, not just men.<br />
There have been times for me when I was being used as a punching bag. Not literally, but dealing with an onslaught of subtle and not so subtle verbal bashings, belittling, and insults. But at that point-no fight. As long as I just took the beating.<br />
But, as soon as I spoke up to defend myself-viola! Now there's a fight! A conflict. Wasn't one before, so I must have started it, right?

Best Answer

lots of times they're looking for a reason to not be with the woman, to leave, so they pick a fight, blame her and voila, they're gone. i once had an ex that told me he deliberately started a fight with me so he'd have an excuse to leave that night. what he didn't realize was that all he had to do was walk out the door. he could have saved himself alot of work, but that's guys for you.

Best Answer

now we all know that is crap.<br />
we men are peace loving creatures, but when the women start their subliminal whining and bitching we let the rabid pitbull inside us loose and then get pegged as the instigator....... go figure :PPPP

Best Answer

Because starting a fight is better etiquette that bitching at someone without provocation because of something you've spent too much time thinking about.<br />
It's immature. If you spend your time building a grudge against your lover you really need to get a hold of yourself, and ask why you're in that relationship.

Best Answer

cuz we're tight like that. ;)

Best Answer

Jeeez... there's some overt sexism on EP!<br />
Nice answer, flutterbly! :)

Best Answer

Because they're men.

Best Answer

It's because they don't realize what they are getting into when they start the argument...

Best Answer

i am a man and i don't start fights, i start discussions. <br />
if the discussion turns into a fight it is because who i am talking to,whether it man or woman, has given me a attitude or has insulted my person. <br />
fighting is stupid and the other person involved will barley ever come to the conclusion that you might be right, so even if a fight starts,verbally or otherwise, i most likely walk away.<br />
if a person is willing to discuss the issue at hand they will do it from the get go, that is what i always say.

Best Answer

Why do women start fights and blame men???

Best Answer