or is it bweebs? What kind of man are you in regards to women's bodily parts?
Crystelle Crystelle 22-25, F 20 Answers May 14, 2010

Probably the same reason women like nice biceps: round, firm and beginning with the letter B.

Best Answer

DO WE???? DAMN!! I have GOT to get that damn manual that says what men are SUPPOSE to look at!! Can I borrow YOUR copy??? Yeah, that one, right under your big... Oh, never mind..

Best Answer

When i designed my first irish harp, I was sketching different lines, and i realised that the lines that just catch the eye are concave that flows into convex. It's truly beautiful.<br />
I also realised that the form of a woman is completely designed the same way - convex, concave curves flowing gently into one another. The lines naturally lead to a woman's butt, So by the time you put the subconscious (or in many cases completely over-conscious) sexual relationship it catches your eye even when you don't want it to.

Best Answer

The same reason why i love my husbands butt its soooo nice yeah its an asset for sure lol.

Best Answer

I'm a breast man, not a rump man. But a very round female rump that couldn't be mistaken for a male one is quit appealing to male eyes, though somewhat less to mine than to many other men. And it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with wanting anal sex. Men who want anal sex are far fewer than men who love round female rumps.

Best Answer

Damn straight.

Best Answer

It means they're leaving.

Best Answer

cause it's like bang bang?

Best Answer

Nice landscape, great hills, I love the back and the buttocks and the little crease when they fuse with the thighs. Plus the skin of the butt and the thighs is the same for the outer lips, so soft and neat when they're shaved. And I know how much opening those buttocks will feel good to mouth, hand, and penis...

Best Answer

There are lots of reasons, but a biological one is that the female butt reminds a man of babies, and men have a subconscious or biological need to procreate. Sound strange? It's true though!

Best Answer