hotgirlonpanties hotgirlonpanties 22-25, F 60 Answers May 5, 2011

Its the feeling, of not being distracted by the sensation of my pleasure. Being able to completley concentrate on her pleasure, and just enjoy her ****** as if it were mine. And watch her squirm in pleasure, and its because of me, nothing is better.

Best Answer

Watching you concentrate makes it amazing too. And knowing you enjoy it makes my ****** way more intense. Great answer Luv.

Best Answer

I agree with Troubledhusband. it is all about her and her pleasure at that point. oh yes I get pleasure because she is getting pleasure.....

Best Answer

This is another of those I can't explain why but the smell of a womans ***** really arouses me and I love how it makes her feel when I go down on her.

Best Answer

WOW! :))))))

Best Answer

It is the best thing on earth. The more the better. It would be nice if all men could spend an hour a day between the legs of their woman.

Best Answer

i agree to that. :))))

Best Answer

I like the tast of female ***,,,

Best Answer

I like pleasing a woman....I like making a woman squirm and ***. My biggest turn-on is a sexually aroused woman....and it seems most woman just love the feeling of having their ******* licked and clits sucked on.

Best Answer

I agree with the other answers. However, humans excrete a group of chemicals called Pheromones. Many of these are secreted by the vagina or are concentrated in the vaginal fluids. They are very powerful chemicals that stimulate the secretion of sex hormones and other hormones on other humans. One of these is called Oxytocin, which some call the "Love Pheromone" because it stimulates emotional bonding between a man and a woman. Some men are more susceptible to Pheromones than are others. There is also some research that suggests that certain genetic types of men and women are attracted to one another while others are repelled -- a possible partial explanation for why we fall in love with certain people and not others.<br />
I believe that men like myself are highly sensitive to female pheromones, especially those of certain women and that we are therefore attracted to get as close to and as covered in these chemicals as possible through oral sex.<br />
Not sure if much or all of this has been scientifically proven but it has certainly been observed in some studies and constitutes a viable theory. Personally, from my earliest sexual experiences I have been extremely drawn to give oral sex to some women. It has at times felt like an irresistible need that I was driven to fulfill.

Best Answer

thats sweet lickitysplit. all couples must have read this.

Best Answer

I like giving women *******. Simple as that.

Best Answer

Because of the taste and smell, the visual, and the closness to her sexual focus and because he loves how it feels.

Best Answer

There is little if anything more exciting than knowing you are fully pleasuring and bringing your lady to a full ****** (or two or three)<br />
Tasting the sweet *** on your tongue and in your mouth. Feeling her grinding her ***** into you and pulling your hair as she is about to ***.<br />
It is also an animal instict of which we all are.

Best Answer

:))))))) !!!

Best Answer

I love to eat ***** and make woman legs shake.

Best Answer

I can't really explain, but I love it. There is just something so erotic about pleasuring my girl with my mouth. I love having my girl's natural taste in my mouth. In fact, I've gone to sleep and woken up still having the taste of her ***** in my mouth. The other turn on is being able to focus only on her and drive her to climax with my mouth. I'd do it everytime if she would let me, but she wants to be really clean so we often have to skip it.

Best Answer

It's not curiosity for sure. Not anymore anyway. I've eaten enough and I am addicted still. It's a visceral pleasure that's hard to explain but I'll try. At first I get drawn to how it smells. On a good day from even a bit of a distance. Then the salty pleasing taste in my mouth. Like eating uni except I not only taste it on my tongue but feel it deep within. Ofcourse the feeling of seeing her squirm with pleasure is the ultimate prize, but I will say that it can still be fun if I don't get that. I have been with women that did not care much for being eaten, but let me do it for my pleasure. I can go on for a long time and may be I like that it's about giving (though strictly its not) or may be because I am wired to like ***** or may be I feel truly close and intimate with her when I am between her legs? I don't know, but I am craving it badly right now. Gotta go.

Best Answer

they are most intelligent men.

Best Answer

It is very sexually arousing to most of us males.

Best Answer

I personally love it because it gets me off. I tell a woman immediately...you better not bullsh@* and get your nut because i'm definitely going to get mines! As I said, it really makes me feel good. I do it for mostly my pleasure. I guess that's why I go through the problems I go through. so, to answer your question.....for me it's fascination.

Best Answer

I love giving a women the bestest organism, Love how it makes her feel, Love the taste of her *****. Most of all I love the way her *** taste has she has her organism and pushes my mouth tight against her ***** and **** in my mouth. mmmmmm. Nothing better in the world. Would do it everyday!!!!

Best Answer

the taste is amazing. the skin texture is un compareable, toheare the *** moans comming from the woman knowing imdoing itright is gradification

Best Answer

So which is it? I either read men are disgusted or they love it.

Best Answer

Just to make my woman happy and satisfyed and get all the true feelings out

Best Answer

I love the way my wife squirms and trembles when I go down on her. How her toes lock up, and she's clenching the sheets. How her pelvis thrusts and I have to anticipate it and ride it so that I can maintain a good rhythm on her ****. And finally, how she has a total body spasm as she climaxes to pure physical ecstacy. What's possibly better than that, to know that I've pleasured my woman? I only wish I can give her a v****** ****** on day, as she finds it uncomfortable when I tickle her g-spot...

Best Answer