Wotserface Wotserface 41-45, F 10 Answers Jul 18, 2010

Guilty about the first part, but i never fall asleep. Why do women insist on needing our time during the three tiny hours a week that we want to watch football?

Best Answer

Most men really hate football and only watch it to be able to have a stake in the conversations that inevitably arise from the game. If they are all together in the same room they can feed off of the energy created by the crowd, yet all alone in a room with the TV, that energy does not exist and they collapse into a snoring heap. They still can brag later that they saw the game without being total liars and they are also able to get a little rest.

Best Answer

I'd sooner switch the TV off than watch sport. (Or what passes for sport these days.)

Best Answer

Actually you just explained my wife watching the washington redskin's loose another game. Since they loose most of the time I guess that is reason to fall asleep. I dont watch football.

Best Answer

well if your talking american football its simple cheerleaders if you mean soccer its the girls in the even smaller outfit on the spanish channel

Best Answer

watching with the ears

Best Answer

Power trip! My dad used to do that and when you'd go to change the channel, he'd wake up and say,"I was watching that!"

Best Answer