karatemom4bev karatemom4bev 31-35, F 22 Answers Jan 19, 2011

Some guys behave like idiots, others behave like gentlemen...most like to tease, some don't know what to say to women.. usually when they make fun of them it's to check if they're strong and to see if they have a sense of humor..though it's rude to make fun of others...personally I don't care how you think you look or how others tease you because of how you look...women are prescious jewels, nothing can change that =]

Best Answer

it's usually the ugly ones who hate themselves who dish crap on other people for their faults.

Best Answer

Most men like to make themselves feel better by thinking they can "get" a better female than this and so they laugh and make fun. Insecure men are the bain of all women's existence.

Best Answer

the one's that do are just stupid

Best Answer

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some people are very superficial.

Best Answer

Because they’re stupid! They mistakenly think thin is better. NOT TRUE! It’s not the package, it’s what’s inside! Some women are just naturally large fr<x>amed (that’s how God made them) and they are beautiful in their own unique way. <br />
However, the ones who make themselves “large” (over-eating, no exercise, not taking care of themselves, etc.) aren’t very “desirable” looking (for obvious reasons). And a woman wouldn’t find a man good looking if he did the same.

Best Answer

their momma's forgot to teach them manners and healthy bondaries

Best Answer

I married one. Love my wife dearly and if any ******* ever had the hide to insult her I would tear him apart. Big girls are no different in my books. I have seen plenty of beautiful big girls. I am not exclusively attracted to big girls but I find 'beauty' more in a girls face than her jeans size.

Best Answer

I am a therapist. People tell me their secrets. Most guys tell me they prefer big women to skinny women. If they make fun of a big woman publically, it is because of peer pressure and crowd mentality.

Best Answer

well these men are rude and should look at themselves before making fun of others

Best Answer

cos they lack some self dignity and self respect

Best Answer

It's all about preference. There was a point in time that the curvier the woman, the more attractive; and that was standard beauty!

Best Answer

Not all men do, only the ones that are insecure with themselves. It's been my experience that most men prefer a woman with a little extra padding... no sharp corners to leave bruises.

Best Answer

They're immature butt heads who like impressing their imature butt head friends.

Best Answer

Men are attracted to healthy women. Obese women are not attractive to most men (although there are some who LOVE big women). Women who do not take care of themselves, who have no self discipline, who have so little respect for their bodies that they let themselves become morbidly obese are often seen as damaged. <br />
I would never make fun of a big girl. That's just mean. I wouldn't make fun of anyone who is ill or disadvantaged be it height, weight, handicap or mental state. But I am not physically attracted to any of these people.

Best Answer

cause ther dbags lol its partly our fault tho....woman do everythin to try and look good for guys so i think guys feel it is ok to judge

Best Answer

NOT ME!!! I LOVE BIG WOMEN!!!!!! ;O ;O ;O

Best Answer