littlemisssarah littlemisssarah 31-35, F 15 Answers Jul 9, 2010

texting is stupid. <br />
if you went back in time even 20 years and showed them all this facebook/text/IM/cellphone/myspace crap, they'd think we had serious problems. which we do.

Best Answer

Texting can drive people crazy....

Best Answer

Some men don't like texting or talking on the phone and prefer in-person communication. Some men are too busy for it. Maybe they don't like the extra cost. It depends on the man. There are some men who cheat, but there are other signs not just that.

Best Answer

My ex girlfriedn never texted me actually. Sometimes I think it is because they don't have anything to say. People don't realize that it's nice just to send a little, "Love you!" or something. Other times they are avoiding something. At least from my experience.

Best Answer

Blessed are they who have nothing to say and cannot be persuaded to say it.<br />
Most men don't communicate unless they have something they feel is important to communicate about.

Best Answer

Honestly i cant stand texting but i will if i have to ... btu i do prefer talking on the phone or face to face interactions .. this way i know i have the eprson full attention and not just part of it ... becuase what is the point of having a conversation ... if the person isnt really paying attemntion any way

Best Answer

As an older person, I feel uncomfortable in a world where everyone can reach everyone else in several different ways instantly. We all need some time where we are not under surveillance and we all need to have some control over our communication; a guy could feel out of control when a response to a text message seems to be required. <br />
I think that many of us are just overwhelmed by the amount of email, text messages and other electronic attention getters we have to deal with everyday. I am not so sure it is good for kids today to have their parents able to telephone them anywhere, anytime to check up on them; it makes kids too dependent on parental guidance in every situation. Nowadays, colleges are complaining about kids who can't adjust to being away from their parents. <br />
Some of us have had it with too much enforced communication. It doesn't make us feel good. And, although I'm an old chick, I have a feeling this could also be true for some young guys as well.

Best Answer

I have a house phone, I have a cell phone and I have a computer to email with. Why on earth would I want to text anyone. That's what I have all this other junk for. If they cant reach me on one of them then they dont want to talk to me bad enough. I dont even text with my wife. Cell phone company came up with a new way to run your bill's up and people are dumb enough to fall for it just because everybody else is doing it. I got better thing's to do then text.

Best Answer

I do believe it is all of the above. They sometimes don't want you to know what they are doing and also they like to keep their one foot out the door (control issue).

Best Answer

I love texting, I send my ladyfriend several texts every day

Best Answer

Sorry but women do just the same, but just the ones that have stuff to hide too..... :)

Best Answer

Sad Dating Disco Scene

Best Answer