They don't. All women care about is looks and judge people ba<x>sed on it.

Best Answer

I don't think that's true at all. We're both visually ba<x>sed as human beings which is the reason why we had an edge over the Neanderthals so many years ago. Women might not express their concerns as openly but the initial attraction is going to be ba<x>sed on looks, either way.

Best Answer

Women are absolutely as shallow as men, perhaps for different criteria, like prestige and income, but it's all the same. I would never hold any person's appearance or life situation against them in determining whether to be friends with them, but no person has any obligation to choose a mate/romantic partner who doesn't meet whatever criteria they happen to want. In my case, I've had my heart ripped out of my chest and pi$$ed on a couple of times, and I am simply not willing to risk that degree of pain and upheaval to my life for a woman who doesn't absolutely mesmerize me. Not sorry, and I'm not throwing my heart out on the craps table for just anyone. She has to be hot, breathtaking, intelligent, funny, and sweet, or I'm just not playing. I'll spend the rest of my life alone first.

Best Answer

Cause guys are more visual beings

Best Answer

Because breeding good babies is all women can really accomplish in life. Men do all the other important things.

Best Answer

i didnt even think that men did it more than women i thought it was fairly equal

Best Answer

Why is it there are s e x d i f f e r e n t i a l in attractiveness criteria ?

Best Answer

Guys are visual girls are not! Just the general way it is for some girls are all about Visual and some Guys are not into that at all!

Best Answer

they think with the wrong head.

Best Answer

Survival of the fittest. I look for great birthing hips.

Best Answer

you see even you said women's BEAUTY and men's LOOKS

Best Answer