wittywitty wittywitty 26-30, F 5 Answers Aug 11, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Maybe because we have had enough of that bullshit from that girl we we chasing after. Now that we moved on, she comes back and thinks we will be all over her again so she can boost her ego? It's not playing hard to get, it's a matter of principle.

Best Answer

I think men like the chase <br />
jerks

Best Answer

some men are done after they have caught you
I hate to say it but I'll be honest, sometimes to get a guy to chase you back become unatainable again. Sure it's playing games but I'm being honest

Best Answer

No, you're confusing "hard to get" from "leave me alone, you teased me/played games too long".<br />
You might thing all men want a chase and relish a good fight where they have to convince you, but honestly, most men don't. If you aren't convinced really soon, I can't make you want to, so I won't pursue. I am not going to add more energy into a losing proposition.

Best Answer

Continuing the chase once they have got the girl would be like continuing the search after the lost item has been found, or continuing to run after the touchdown has been made.

Best Answer

games ...........move on

Best Answer