N1808 N1808 18-21, F 9 Answers Oct 10, 2010

I don't-I don't know why anyone would want to see my penis!It's disgusting!!!Looks like a slug eating a mushroom!!!UGH!!EWWWWWWWW!

Best Answer

I think it may be a modern form of individuals that get sexual excitement from exposure of their penis, in the past these individuals were called raincoat flashers, wily waggers, and etc. They would get arrested for indecent exposure and face legal problems. Now today it is safer to just do it over the cell or net.

Best Answer

i think they look great better then faces

Best Answer

Probably the same reason some women show off way more than they should. Attention. Though it's really unflattering. Even if he does have an attractive tool doesn't mean he knows how to use it. What he should be showing is a video of him using it the right way. Now that might get some attention. :)

Best Answer

To each thier own--<br />
Lots of folks enjoy that to!<br />
Noticed your age(still not much experiance in the Real world)--Mabe that's why you react that way!

Best Answer

Like you, you mean.

Best Answer

yeah cuz i have a penis

Best Answer