flutterinby flutterinby 46-50, F 11 Answers Sep 17, 2011

I don't know of one man who would rather play with Rosie Palm than be with the warmth of a good woman. The only way I could imagine that is if she always tried to dominate in the bedroom and constantly made him feel inferior. lady if your husband has that problem then you need me in your bedroom. The only thing that will be lacking in that bedroom is you suffering from insomnia.

Best Answer

I have had the same question for many years about my husband. his preferring to ********** went from doing it with **** to doing it with women on the internet to much more.<br />
he has difficulty keeping an erection with me and rarely can reach organism with me but can with **** and cyber sex.<br />
if you get an answer as to why some men prefer this to a real women please let me know.

Best Answer

Wow, surprise to me, know no guys that would prefer to ********** over an opportunity to be with a real woman, that would just be foolish. Can see what transiting is saying but why not fantasize together, so much more fun, even if it's an unrealistic fantasy, you can still play some fun roleplays.

Best Answer

I agree - no competeition - woman or **** ?? WOMAN!!!!!!!!! a **** (**********) is for those times when you just need a release. :-)

Best Answer

Next time, put a blind fold on before sex and dont speak until finished.<br />
Maybe, it is not all him, maybe you make him feel pressured. I had a girl friend once that felt like she needed to direct my every move, she made it all about her instead of all about us. That made me feel like I did not want to have sex with her, it was easyer and more satisfying to **********.

Best Answer

Not it, I miss the us and it's usually just about him that selfish jerk off !!!

Best Answer

I get it,,I was only offering possibilitys. I miss the US in my relationship also.

Best Answer

I don't. Where are these so called "men" you speak of?

Best Answer