and they are so diligent about it. and so as not to offend your delicate nature.... why do women pursue married men.....and by the way im pretty sure i know the answer to this( because I am a woman)I just wanted to know why MEN perused married women
devilmademedoit devilmademedoit 26-30 23 Answers Apr 14, 2010

Its because we,(women also) want what we can't have. Think about it. It is an easy relationship. She gets pregnant, blame the husband. They can't spend the night, because they have to go home. You can't easily go out in public in case someone sees you together, so you don't have to spend a lot of money on "dates"; the whole relationship revolves around sex and fear of discovery. To a guy, or girl that has commitment issues, it is a perfect way to get a little, consequences be dam^ned.

Best Answer

To fill a void.<br />
A person who is complete and comfortable with themselves, seeks someone to share that with. Some one in a marriage wouldn't be that person.<br />
a person who lacks confidence who seeks reassurance that they are special and needed, sex is a quick fix. The feeling of being wanted and desired. Add to it that someone wants you so bad they are willing to wreck their marriage and you have a quick fix confidence boost.

Best Answer

It's a way to have an ongoing sexual relationship without a committment and without having to sleep around to get it.

Best Answer

I think people may pursue a married person because they feel that it is a challenge or an ego boost to "steal" someone from another person.<br />
Some do it because they feel that such a relationship is really not going to go anywhere...so it is "safe" because the other person is already heavily involved. I think that people who try to date married people are people who don't want to have to commit themselves.

Best Answer

the undesirable in pursuit of the unobtainable

Best Answer

Do you honestly think that every man that ever slept with a Married woman was undesirable. Sometimes it can be the exact opposite. Desire over coming unobtainable

Best Answer

I agree with dreed actually. You have to have issues to ruin someone's life for your own pleasure. Undesirable.

Best Answer

because it is in their nature to want what belongs to others. <br />
I believe this shows very early in life, I have seen children who own innumberable toys, still they case a poor kid who has a humble toy and they do not relent unless they have it, this may later develope into chasing other people's wifes.

Best Answer

Because they want ,what they want, when they want it and simply have no respect or consideration for anyone else except their own selfish needs. It is a game to see if the married woman can be conquered but then on the other side, there are actually married women who are available and jacks like these know it. They are called womanizers.

Best Answer

they always want what they cant have

Best Answer

Sometimes it can be something as simple as a man can see when a married Woman is no longer receiving any kind of attention from her husband. Yet she is still very desirable. 100's of thousands of marriages have lost every kind if intimacy and become nothing more than buddies or business partners. <br />
After so many years of neglect. Why shouldn't she be interested in the secret advance of a possible lover. Once the fires have been exstingueshed in a Marriage. I can almost garuntee that he is making sure he still gets his thrill now and then. <br />
The man pursuing the Married woman may be looking for the exact same thing she is in need of. An intimate and sexual relationship with no strings or responsibilities. Removing all of the day to day stuff keeps the fires burning between the two lovers.

Best Answer

Uh, that would for the hot NSA sex Bob.

Best Answer

Maybe because its safe for the man-

Best Answer

Because infidelity may seem like a 'turn on' for men? I think sometimes what may seem off-limits to one person is a green light to someone else. OR, being in a relationship with someone who is taken may mean there are no strings attached to you.....On the other hand (this is for the men) a woman who cheats on her husband with you is surely not someone who you can fully trust. For all you'd know, she may have a third man!

Best Answer

something has to be missing in their marriage.

Best Answer

because they thrive and search for women that have a higher level of experience unlike amatuers

Best Answer

Not me.

Best Answer

Why in hell do man or women want another man's or women's sloppy seconds is just gross. Trust me she has been with more men then just you. It's crap that these weak people make a choice and leave their spouse in the dark you have to cheat or going to at least be a women and tell your husband. What I love is the fact the Married Women and weak man do this on Down Low. Best part they bash their spouse to each another. When It's them with the problems. Two are perfect for each other no respect.

Best Answer